Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Nery silenced Japan and the haters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
    Dude is a cheater **** him!
    Stop with the sh.i.t

Nery was totally clean and fu.cked up Yamanaka. Stop with the bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Stop with the sh.i.t

Nery was totally clean and fu.cked up Yamanaka. Stop with the bull****.
      once a cheat always a cheat. he also came in overweight fuk that cheater. nery tainted his career forever.

Comment

He was as clean as a ****ty nappy.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
          I don't think whether in boxing or MMA that bouts should proceed after one guy fails to make weight because it could be used as a strategy to cheat if you know it will go ahead anyway.
          Looking forward to Saturday.

Comment

He failed to make weight...miserably. You can say he was "drained" all you like but dude cheated Yamanaka with the weight. Even Broner who's a scumbag told Granados team he won't make weight so change it the least Nery could have done was that and give them a heads up.

On top of a failed PED test that's not a good look and make him hard to respect or root for. He's only 23 but proven to be a two time cheat.

Comment

Didn't realize that getting busted for PEDs and showing up to the next fight more than a division over the weight limit counts as "silencing his haters".

Comment

Manny Rodriguez would beat him if Nery stays at 118. Manny is too good of a boxer while Nery is just a sloppy puncher.

Comment

Jus saw the fight, idc about the weight. Nery murdered this dude. Brutal asswooping. No excuses for Yamanaka spent his whole career fighting bums, steps up and gets clapped

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Man.

Yamanaka ordened that Nery need to be less of 128 pounds in the middle day ...

Thats not proud.

That tactic was made to drain
                    Nery .

In the fight night the bigger guy was Yamanaka.
                    You are entitled to your opinion, I stand by mine; the fight should not have been happening.

Nery should have had a minimum one year ban and, after the ban, fight his way back to mandatory status.

Yamanaka should have then been mandated, or given the option, to fight the next highest rated contender for the vacant title. Instead WBC just looked the other way and did nothing to deter other PED users.

As regards the weight, Yamanaka should have just said "no fight" but he didn't and still allowed Nery to rehydrate almost 10% of the weight limit with another 8 hours to go before fight time. Yamanaka was very badly advised!

Comment

Well it’s always difficult when you lose your first fight by KO, I just didn’t see how Nery wasn’t going to win again. The only issue here is his contaminated failed drug test.

Comment

Working...
                      X