Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Watching Easter getting 120-108 x2, GGG's not beating Canelo if it goes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
    Canelo will clearly win by UD (2-3 points) but GGG fans will cry about robbery
    You don't know that. You are just guessing and praying that is what happens because that is what you want to happen.Nobody knows the outcome of a fight in advance. GGG is the betting favorite, not Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      LOL is that one of those **** that puts people on ignore and then un ignores them so they comment on a thread? I put fools like that on my ignore list.

Btw, I havent seen the fight so won't comment on the result but was it any good? Might give it a watch if it was entertaining.
      It was a very entertaining fight. Denis Shafikov definitely brought it. He forced Robert to bite down and dig deep. He was the busier of the two fighters. However it did appear that Easter landed the cleaner, sharper and the more effective punches while throwing even less.

Whenever he decided to box and circle the ring by using his physical advantages he did just fine. However when he allowed Denis to get inside too close by pressuring and swarming him he struggled a bit.

Overall, in my opinion Robert Easter did just enough to win against a game opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        LOL is that one of those **** that puts people on ignore and then un ignores them so they comment on a thread? I put fools like that on my ignore list.

Btw, I havent seen the fight so won't comment on the result but was it any good? Might give it a watch if it was entertaining.
        I thought it was a good fight, not amazing but worth the watch.

Do not let the 120-108 scores play a factor into your decision if you're gonna watch or not...absolutely horrible scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          To the distance.
          of course not, he is going to be outboxed...

Comment

I thought it was implied that if you're not named FMJ you're not outboxing Canelo.

Comment

Call out to the guys who said I should watch the fight.

Enjoyed it.

I felt Easter won but it was veyr, very close, the cards were a joke. I had Easter 7-5, although some of the rounds could swing either way.

Easter showed he was tough, then again, I guess we already knew that but he gets hit too much and against someone like Mikey or LInares, I'm not sure how well he'd do. It's a shame the result will hang over him, although it's not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                Canelo-Golovkin will likely have fair officiating.

Both of them have the wrong color of skin to benefit from crooked officiating.
                Hagler-Antefuermo
                Whitaker-Chavez
                Hopkins-Calzaghe
                Holyfield-Valuev
                Ramirez-Whitaker
                Si-Hun-Jones Jr
                Froch-Dirrell
                Winky-Vargas
                Shumenov-Campillo
                Chisora-Helenius

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  It was a very entertaining fight. Denis Shafikov definitely brought it. He forced Robert to bite down and dig deep. He was the busier of the two fighters. However it did appear that Easter landed the cleaner, sharper and the more effective punches while throwing even less.

Whenever he decided to box and circle the ring by using his physical advantages he did just fine. However when he allowed Denis to get inside too close by pressuring and swarming him he struggled a bit.

Overall, in my opinion Robert Easter did just enough to win against a game opponent.
                  Good observation. I saw the same. I thought more highly of Easter b4 this fight, I know the Russian is tough but he made Easter look beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    B1tch, GGG shouldn't have beaten Jacobs if it weren't for the Sep date with Canelo.

Theoretically, GGG owes Canelo for saving him a L against Jacobs

That was the real robbery
                    Oh stop it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      No the real robbery is that your stealing oxygen from humans
                      Calling Jacobs GGG a robbery but won't mention 1st Ward-Kov fight. Personally I see both fight as non robberies.

Yestersay scorecards were ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                      X