No announcement yet.

What the **** happened to Squealpiggy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Well dude is acting like a scorned lover who misses his sweetheart.

Renegade is just a pathetic ****. And this thread he made just shows his gay side.
    Oh i'm gay, says the the guy who fucks men dressed like women.

Get the **** out of my thread ******.

Comment

piggy converted to Islam and is now in Sweden spreading the religion of peace

Comment

I miss piggy

Comment

Sometimes working and taking care of your family takes precedent over trolling Boxingscene. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            piggy converted to Islam and is now in Sweden spreading the religion of peace

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Oh i'm gay, says the the guy who fucks men dressed like women.

Get the **** out of my thread ******.
              Suck a d1ck phaggot, actually I'll throw you a bone and let you suck my d1ck since that will make you feel better.

Why do you insist on denying your gayness? Don't you know that offends all your gay lovers who fuk you in the ass. Get your **** together phaggot.

Comment

Suck a d1ck phaggot, actually I'll throw you a bone and let you suck my d1ck since that will make you feel better.

Why do you insist on denying your gayness? Don't you know that offends all your gay lovers who fuk you in the ass. Get your **** together phaggot.
                I love how this queer isn't even attempting to rationalize how ****ing men dressed like women somehow makes him straight

Comment

You're going to your grave knowing you ****ed a man. I don't care how much make up he had on or how tight his dress was, you are a queer.

Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You're going to your grave knowing you ****ed a man. I don't care how much make up he had on or how tight his dress was, you are a queer.

Good luck with that
                    So be it big deal

But you will be going to your grave with a loose ******* from being fukd by your gay lovers and with loads and loads of cum shot into you.

Comment

So be it big deal

But you will be going to your grave with a loose ******* from being fukd by your gay lovers and with loads and loads of cum shot into you.
                      See here's the thing man, wishful thinking doesn't make me gay.

But you ****ing a man, does

Comment

Working...
                      X