Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF would any of you dudes rock this new style underwear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Just place my order, buy 3 get 1 free

Thanks Hec you the man dawg

Been looking for a nice pair of undies that accentuate my penis
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    No problem brother, make sure to use my referral code!

What colors are you opting to get, they even got highlighter green and hot pink

I am shocked and appalled.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      No I was underwear shopping
      Honestly I never came across the word shopping being used so loosely..
      Question.. Are the pores for pubes??

Comment

Yeah i'd wear them. I don't really see the point in them though, they're not even practical for keeping the ol' meat and 2 veg nice and snug, so i wouldn't waste my money buying them but hypothetically speaking in the right situation i'd slip into a pair of those.

Comment

I wear boxers. Generally in a plaid style although I'm currently wearing a pair with horizontal blue lines.

Comment

Those are truly nice underwear. That guy has an amazing body.

What I'm asking since you the veteran **** around here and have been shopping for those undies. Im looking to buy a couple pair myself and I was wondering if they have different sizes for the co ck portion of the undies. Im not very long and I'd hate to wear them and have an extra inch or three of material hanging empty.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Those are truly nice underwear. That guy has an amazing body.

What I'm asking since you the veteran **** around here and have been shopping for those undies. Im looking to buy a couple pair myself and I was wondering if they have different sizes for the co ck portion of the undies. Im not very long and I'd hate to wear them and have an extra inch or three of material hanging empty.
              Keep in mind they're coming from China, so if we're going by their sizes, you might be alright.

It does seem a bit odd though to have one size for the c0ck part. I actually think the guy in the pictures might be a thimble or two of blood short of a boner. He doesn't look fully blooded but i'm sure he's got a semi or more. I've had a good scan through all the pictures for the best part of 25 minutes to try and work it out but can't decide

If it's a boner, i'd say it's quite unimpressive. If he's on the slack, then i'd say he probably has quite a nice wang and it might be too much for you. It's hard to tell because he's holding it in every picture.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-25-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

This thread is very Alexkid-esque

Comment

Looks like it's enclosed all the way to the very tip, which is a deal breaker for me. I want mine like fingerless gloves.

Comment

Do you think women would be turned on by a guy who is wearing this underwear? If yes, I'd rock 'em.
                    Last edited by punchr; 10-26-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      Do you think women would be turned on by a guy who is wearing this underwear? If yes, I'd rock 'em.
                      Well they might fall in love with your sense of humor, it will make them laugh for sure and like you more since you got a sense of humor, just make sure to twirl it in front of them

Comment

Working...
                      X