Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is drug testing so expensive? Why do so few fighters do olympic style tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is drug testing so expensive? Why do so few fighters do olympic style tests?

Seems like the main deterrant for most is the price of the testing, especially for the less well known/lower level fighters, where juicing is probably rampant.

I mean you're going in there with your marbles on the line you think you'd want some strict testing in place.... unless most guys are on the stuff themselves or olympic style testing is too expensive...

I mean by golly if I was a fighter it would be mandatory for all my fights no matter what level I'd be operating at.

Why do you post idiotic after idiotic threads. By golly simple research shows the expenses of olympic style random testing

Comment

"By golly"

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Why do you post idiotic after idiotic threads. By golly simple research shows the expenses of olympic style random testing
        But by golly you're putting your life on the line!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          But by golly you're putting your life on the line!
          Because most fighters like to smoke weed and they can't if they are tested year round

Comment

I'd think using steroids would be just as expensive

Comment

Working...
            X