at home with the mayweathers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    pac would hold his own and he's not even a native english speaker
    It would take all the Mayweather's combine and sidekick Broner but I think eventually they would edge Mannys "is up to ma promotha" riddle and counter with "I still got ma 0hh ! "
    Last edited by El Malo.; 10-15-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Roger is a wild mofo. He wouldn't win in a fist fight against any of them, but he'd be down and ready to stab any one of them. lol
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-15-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
        And the winner gets Pacquiao who by chance only knows how to spell :
        Is up to ma promotha

Id pay to see that
        ha ha i see manny saying that right now

Comment

Whichever one used Floyd as a human shield to dodge bullets. Quick thinking ass mofo, very smart too.

Comment

Floyd Sr still has quicker hand speed than Jeff. I think he can hold his own against an out of shape Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Elzilcho.- View Post
              It would take all the Mayweather's combine and sidekick Broner but I think eventually they would edge Mannys "is up to ma promotha" riddle and counter with "I still got ma 0hh ! "
              "Itzuptomehpromota"
              "Istilgotmehohh"
              "Likisedbefo"

boxers are truly stupid..

Comment

Floyd jr. is 35 years old and considered by many to be the best fighter in the world. Of course he can beat up some relatives that used to be average to good fighters that are in their mid-fifties. In or out of the ring a young man has a big advantage over an old man. If weapons are allowed then I don't know how it would end. If age didn't matter then Roger should still be a champion or a top contender like he was 24 years ago.

Comment

they all just start yelling and crying and create a scene and jump someone. and run off and upload it to youtube thinking they hard. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by elbosshogg View Post
                    they all just start yelling and crying and create a scene and jump someone. And run off and upload it to youtube thinking they hard. Imo

worldstar!!!
                    ....world star!!!

Comment

funny thread

Comment

Working...
                      X