No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Tim Bradley Returns Dec. 15 at MSG Theater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    go to the fight, there will be PLENTY of seats available. this is what you get for beating manny.
    A grand total of 4 people will be there. Rome, mathed, hougigo and maybe SecondzOut.

Comment

So you don't like people running around now, huh?

It looked like you loved to run around when you fought Manny, even though you supposedly injured both legs.

Comment

Provodnikov is a tough SOB. It would be a decent scrap, I think.

Good luck getting anymore then 5000 people in MSG for this fight, though.

Comment

is it going to be on espn?..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Provodnikov is a tough SOB. It would be a decent scrap, I think.

Good luck getting anymore then 5000 people in MSG for this fight, though.
            You think 5k people will show up for this? Maybe if they have a good undercard and give 4800 tickets away.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Didn't he just fight on ESPN and doesn't one of the Garcia's train him? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Either way, Bradley "beats" Pacquiao and he gets offered an ESPN fighter in MSG...
              not MSG, the theatre in MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                go to the fight, there will be PLENTY of seats available. this is what you get for beating manny.
                This shows that his "win" over Manny isn't being accepted by the public. He can beg Pac for a rematch or he can get on with his boxing career and redeem himself.

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Didn't he just fight on ESPN and doesn't one of the Garcia's train him? Or am I thinking of someone else.

Either way, Bradley "beats" Pacquiao and he gets offered an ESPN fighter in MSG...
                Yeah he stays on FNF. But like I said yesterday, there's very few options for him right now from 140-147, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  is it going to be on espn?..
                  hbo, showtime aint payin for this shet. unless arum pays them lol.

this is better off shown on tv guide channel

Comment

Fml!
                    I fly out to the Philippines that morning!
                    This freaking sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                      You think 5k people will show up for this? Maybe if they have a good undercard and give 4800 tickets away.
                      Yea cause Top Rank puts some GREAT undercards together. I mean look at Martinez-Chavez... One of the most anticipated fights in recent years and has the most bullshit card EVER.

Comment

Working...
                      X