No announcement yet.

after watching pac-jmm III again. without the tension and adrenaline rush

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after watching pac-jmm III again. without the tension and adrenaline rush

after watching it again here's my take round per round.

no bias here. I had JMM winning when I watched it live, let's see it again without all the tension and adrenaline rush. haha

round 1: 10-9 Pacquiao , Not much action but Manny tagged JMM more, with more solid shots.

round 2: 10-9 JMM, solid counter punching although not much action, landed cleaner blows than Pacquiao

round 3: 10-9 JMM, Countering Pacquiao every chance he gets, Pacquiao looks a bit confused

round 4: 10-9 Pacquiao, Manny picking up the pace, tagging JMM with solid shots, although JMM landed a nice right hand that popped Manny's head at the end of the round

round 5: 10-9 JMM, Manny's head was target practice for the right hand of Marquez this round

round 6: 10-10 Draw, when Marquez hits solid, Pacquiao returns with another close combo. too close to call this round, nice action in this round

round 7: 10-10 ,again too close to call. Pacquiao was getting tagged with right hands but landing some blazing combos on JMM, another even round

round 8: 10-9 Pacquiao, By just a frickin inch, he landed very slightly more significant shots and combos this round, and just the more effective aggressor this round

round 9: 10-9 Marquez, damn nice action packed round. Pac more the aggressor with ****in fast combos, but not hitting marquez much, Marquez landed more solid combos this round

round 10: 10-9 Pacquiao, Marquez too conservative this round. Manny tagged him with good shots in his fast combos,

round 11: 10-9 Pacquiao, Marquez was doing almost nothing but he did land a solid 1-2 on Pacquiao at the end of the round, but manny was dominating this round with combos that blitzed JMM

round 12: 10-9 Pacquiao, another Pacquiao round. JMM landed a couple of solid shots.. could of done more, but he didn't, I don't know if it's because of what nacho saying that he was winning and he got it in the bag and he didn't wanna take anymore risks, or was he gassed?. Pacquiao landed more, and landed solid shots

116-114 Pacquiao.

damn? maybe because of so much expectation from Pacquiao and so much underestimating of Marquez that we overlooked the fight?

very close. Gotta give it to Pacquiao though..

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post

no bias here. I had JMM winning when I watched it live, let's see it again without all the tension and adrenaline rush. haha

round 1: 10-9 Pacquiao , Not much action but Manny tagged JMM more, with more solid shots.

round 2: 10-9 JMM, solid counter punching although not much action, landed cleaner blows than Pacquiao

round 3: 10-9 JMM, Countering Pacquiao every chance he gets, Pacquiao looks a bit confused

round 4: 10-9 Pacquiao, Manny picking up the pace, tagging JMM with solid shots, although JMM landed a nice right hand that popped Manny's head at the end of the round

round 5: 10-9 JMM, Manny's head was target practice for the right hand of Marquez this round

round 6: 10-10 Draw, when Marquez hits solid, Pacquiao returns with another close combo. too close to call this round, nice action in this round

round 7: 10-10 ,again too close to call. Pacquiao was getting tagged with right hands but landing some blazing combos on JMM, another even round

round 8: 10-9 Pacquiao, By just a frickin inch, he landed very slightly more significant shots and combos this round, and just the more effective aggressor this round

round 9: 10-9 Marquez, damn nice action packed round. Pac more the aggressor with ****in fast combos, but not hitting marquez much, Marquez landed more solid combos this round

round 10: 10-9 Pacquiao, Marquez too conservative this round. Manny tagged him with good shots in his fast combos,

round 11: 10-9 Pacquiao, Marquez was doing almost nothing but he did land a solid 1-2 on Pacquiao at the end of the round, but manny was dominating this round with combos that blitzed JMM

round 12: 10-9 Pacquiao, another Pacquiao round. JMM landed a couple of solid shots.. could of done more, but he didn't, I don't know if it's because of what nacho saying that he was winning and he got it in the bag and he didn't wanna take anymore risks, or was he gassed?. Pacquiao landed more, and landed solid shots

116-114 Pacquiao.

damn? maybe because of so much expectation from Pacquiao and so much underestimating of Marquez that we overlooked the fight?

Round 1: Marquez. Neither guy did much, it was more of a feel out round, but both landed some punches, nothing too effective at all. I thought Marquez boxed well and avoided Pac nice in that round. Either way wouldn't have bothered me.

Round 2: Marquez. Counter punched Pac well, Manny still unable to get much going. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 3: Pacquiao. Manny landed some nice shots in the third and started to open I thought. He tagged Marquez more and his speed started showing up a bit.

Round 4: Pacquiao. Marquez hit Manny clean a few times, but Manny landed the more telling punches, and started to pick it up again. After 4 rounds, I have it 38-38.

Round 5: Marquez. His best round of the fight, landed counters at will. Made Pac look VERY frustrated.

Round 6: Pacquiao. Close round, could have gone either way, but I thought Pacquiao landed the harder shots and landed a couple more punches. Still, Marquez countered Manny nicely.

Round 7: Marquez. CLose round again, but I thought Marquez just got his punches off more than Pac, and countered anytime that Pac threw anything. Could have gone either way.

Round 8: Pacquiao. Close round again, but Manny landed some really clean shots and looked physically stronger in round. Close round, but I'd give it to Manny. After 8, I have it 76-76.

Round 9: Marquez. Pac steeped the pace, but many of his punches didn't land on Juan. Marquez countered again nicely, and traded with Pac. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 10: Pacquiao. Marquez didn't do much this round, and Manny stepped up and landed cleaner shots.

Round 11: Marquez. Close round I thought, Juan still hit Manny with counters and much more what Manny was throwing wasn't doing much that round. After 11, I have it 105-104 Marquez.

Round 12: Pacquiao. Marquez WAY WAY WAY too conservative this round in a close fight. Manny didn't do much either, but was the main agressor this round.

I had the fight 114-114 a draw. COuld have gone either way. I thought 116-112 was too wide. I can't see anyone having it 8 rounds to 4, like Lederman and one of the judges.

Comment

Watch 3 times, and JMM wins easily by 4 rounds

Comment

Just rewatched... 8-4 Marquez.

Comment

I watched it three times 8-4 Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Just rewatched... 8-4 Marquez.
            this ^^^^

had 10-2 first time and me being very generous second time round 8-4 jmm

**** arum

Comment

watched it twice too myself and nothing changed...8-4 pac..116- 112

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Round 1: Marquez. Neither guy did much, it was more of a feel out round, but both landed some punches, nothing too effective at all. I thought Marquez boxed well and avoided Pac nice in that round. Either way wouldn't have bothered me.

Round 2: Marquez. Counter punched Pac well, Manny still unable to get much going. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 3: Pacquiao. Manny landed some nice shots in the third and started to open I thought. He tagged Marquez more and his speed started showing up a bit.

Round 4: Pacquiao. Marquez hit Manny clean a few times, but Manny landed the more telling punches, and started to pick it up again. After 4 rounds, I have it 38-38.

Round 5: Marquez. His best round of the fight, landed counters at will. Made Pac look VERY frustrated.

Round 6: Pacquiao. Close round, could have gone either way, but I thought Pacquiao landed the harder shots and landed a couple more punches. Still, Marquez countered Manny nicely.

Round 7: Marquez. CLose round again, but I thought Marquez just got his punches off more than Pac, and countered anytime that Pac threw anything. Could have gone either way.

Round 8: Pacquiao. Close round again, but Manny landed some really clean shots and looked physically stronger in round. Close round, but I'd give it to Manny. After 8, I have it 76-76.

Round 9: Marquez. Pac steeped the pace, but many of his punches didn't land on Juan. Marquez countered again nicely, and traded with Pac. Marquez landed the cleaner punches.

Round 10: Pacquiao. Marquez didn't do much this round, and Manny stepped up and landed cleaner shots.

Round 11: Marquez. Close round I thought, Juan still hit Manny with counters and much more what Manny was throwing wasn't doing much that round. After 11, I have it 105-104 Marquez.

Round 12: Pacquiao. Marquez WAY WAY WAY too conservative this round in a close fight. Manny didn't do much either, but was the main agressor this round.

I had the fight 114-114 a draw. COuld have gone either way. I thought 116-112 was too wide. I can't see anyone having it 8 rounds to 4, like Lederman and one of the judges.
                Very nice scoring of the fight man. Just goes to show it was a very close fight. I had it JMM all the way when I first saw the fight,

maybe it was just me expecting more from pac and less from jmm

but either way. regardless even though I think he won the fight very closely.

if the Pacquiao last night showed up to fight Mayweather he would get smoked.. sadly

Comment

Originally posted by one_two_puncher View Post

116-114 Pacquiao.

Bingo. This happens a lot. People give too much credit to the underdog in this fight. so every halfway close round they want to give it to the underdog. Not saying the fight wasnt close, but I thought Pac won the fight and it was even more clear then their second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Owlzfan84 View Post
                    Bingo. This happens a lot. People give too much credit to the underdog in this fight. so every halfway close round they want to give it to the underdog. Not saying the fight wasnt close, but I thought Pac won the fight and it was even more clear then their second fight.
                    Exactly man.

Comment

Working...
                    X