Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're "Team [Seth] Mitchell". Go for a Klitscko or focus on "next era"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're "Team [Seth] Mitchell". Go for a Klitscko or focus on "next era"?

I personally think Seth Mitchell will be one of the breakout Heavyweight stars of the next era. No because I think he's the fastest. Or the "next Tyson". Or the most skilled. We don't even know his chin. However, one thing we don't see in the HW division these days is a young and dedicated fighter who has a goal to be a champion, to defend and dominate and become a an all time great. We usually only hear fighters talk about making money (which they should), but without ambition and dedication. He is also well spoken, smart for the game and a respect for the sport that I believe will help him in the public eye.

We don't know how long Wlad and Vitali will continue fighting or who will unseat them, but days are slimming down for them.

If you're Seth Mitchell's team or the team of any other young and promising HWs, do you go for the Klitschkos now? Or take things slowly?

Mitchell should fight a top 100 HW so we'll know if he's any good or not.

If the HW division is as bad as some people say, why won't Mitchell and Wilder fight a top BoxRec 100 HW?

Even Chris Arreola has been ducking top 100 HWs this year (he's been fighting people in the BoxRec 101-200 instead).

Comment

Working...
    X