Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Race On Birth Certficate Is Fake?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Obama Race On Birth Certficate Is Fake?!

I just heard on the radio that in 1961 if you were black in america your race=black or negro, no african american like it says on this birth certificate. This isn't rocket science. Its got to be a fake. Feel free to discuss the conspiracy.

it doesnt say african american anywhere on it....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      it doesnt say african american anywhere on it....
      The term African American wasn't coined til the late 60's, early 70's your wrong!

Comment

it doesnt say african american

it has race/nationality of father "african"

and of mother "white" or "caucasian" or w/e

Comment

you stupid ****, i said it doesnt say african american anywhere on his birth certificate, it says "African" for his fathers section, because he was kenyan

an the term African american was first used in 1987 by the poet Johnny Duncan in his poem "I can"

and the term "slick african american" was first used in nsb when pac started ducking them....which was aroun the time when he ducked nate campbelll

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
            I just heard on the radio that in 1961 if you were black in america your race=black or negro, no african american like it says on this birth certificate. This isn't rocket science. Its got to be a fake. Feel free to discuss the conspiracy.
            Time to change the station.

Comment

this is why he shouldn't even bothered wasting his time with this birth certificate nonsense. Crazy people are always going to be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Time to change the station.
                Obama and Trump are working together so he wins again. Any1 that believes Obama is his real name and citizenship isn't Indonesia and he isnt a Muslim is been drinking too much polluted tap water! Only people who are mind controlled would believe this photoshopped piece of paper!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  you stupid ****, i said it doesnt say african american anywhere on his birth certificate, it says "African" for his fathers section, because he was kenyan

an the term African american was first used in 1987 by the poet Johnny Duncan in his poem "I can"

and the term "slick african american" was first used in nsb when pac started ducking them....which was aroun the time when he ducked nate campbelll
                  You need to watch this Obama Zombie!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    this is why he shouldn't even bothered wasting his time with this birth certificate nonsense. Crazy people are always going to be crazy.
                    Obama Zombie watch this!

Comment

Working...
                    X