Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there any1 on this site tht actually supports both pac and floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support both as a fighter. I also think that its both their faults as to why the fight didn't happen..

To be honest I hated Floyd so much because of his attitude but I started to understand how intelligent of a person he is, both inside and outside the ring If you're a Floyd fan you'll know what I'm talking about.

Comment

I supported manny a lot more before the whole debacle this winter but he's still a special fighter. I just try to look at things objectively and I think Floyd is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
        So you dislike PAC because of something he has no control of ? lmao
        And Still is a really really bad poster. He's like a **** Horus.

Comment

I supported both USSR and USA during the cold war, all i wanted to see was a good fight.

Comment

I like both but believe Pac is better

Comment

im a big pac fan coz im a filipino but i always defend floyd too. but if they're going to fight i'll root for pac.

Comment

It's obvious from my posts I like both fighters. I just happen to think Floyd is a better fighter than Pac who is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post
                  So you dislike PAC because of something he has no control of ? lmao
                  This coming from one of the worst haters on the site. Ok...

Comment

I don't consider myself a "fan" of either guy, but I respect and appreciate both of them.

They both generate a lot of intrest and revenue in our sport, and without them, we'd all suffer ; they get people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                      every1 on this forum seems 2 like 1 but hate the other is there any1 tht actually likes both, floyd is my fav fighter with pac second
                      Absolutely am a fan of both ... Always have been and always will be.

I think the sillyness {*******s\*****s} get started by trolls who haven't followed boxing for any length of time. I've been a boxing fan for over twenty years and make it a habit not to disrespect boxers.

The only thing is, if the two do eventually fight - I will have to pick one as the winner and that will be very hard to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X