Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Promoter: Our Offer is 'Five Times' Parker's Biggest Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they truly want the fight, they'll make it at 65-35. Period.

Comment

Why people are so uneducated? Hearn said clearly 25% is too low and 35% is too high for Parker. Fanboys on this forum are obviously too dumb to figure out what number that leave us with. End of story, either team Parker takes 30% or fight won't happen, no matter how much you stupid fanboys cry here.

Comment

Loan low that's greed sorry that's just a way to justify greed. If you take a major in golf or a major in tennis the winner is playing for the same money whether you are Federer or a lesser opponent and your individual sponsorship gains you more that's a fair way to do things, saying that I realise boxing is not tennis or golf. But a 65 -, 35 is not unreasonable as both are champions my point is this if the Joshua camp don't accept this they are greedy let's not accept greediness in this sport that we love.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Loan low that's greed sorry that's just a way to justify greed. If you take a major in golf or a major in tennis the winner is playing for the same money whether you are Federer or a lesser opponent and your individual sponsorship gains you more that's a fair way to do things, saying that I realise boxing is not tennis or golf. But a 65 -, 35 is not unreasonable as both are champions my point is this if the Joshua camp don't accept this they are greedy let's not accept greediness in this sport that we love.
          Both being champions has absolutely nothing to do with either of their economic value and economic value is the only thing that is relevant when discussing percentage split because that in itself is just economics.

You seem reasonable enough so a quick question for you... out of these 2 theoretical situations which one, if either, is greed:

Person A wants a 500% pay rise on his last job
          Person B wants a 200% pay rise on his last job

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_w_smith View Post
            If they truly want the fight, they'll make it at 65-35. Period.
            What are your qualifications to state that?

Parker is publicly begging for 65-35. If you knew anything about negotiating, you'd know that means he'd accept 67-33.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              I’m a Wilder fan and I don’t think Parker deserves 50 percent I think 30 is generous considering he brings less than Wilder ( who also doesn’t deserve 50 percent).
              ... let's pretend that Wilder was to fight FMJr... How much Floyd would have given him?...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... let's pretend that Wilder was to fight FMJr... How much Floyd would have given him?...
                Don’t know how much is Wilder worth compared to Floyd. It’s about value.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  Don’t know how much is Wilder worth compared to Floyd. It’s about value.
                  OK... Floyd gave them flat fees instead of percentages... That's what Hearn also tries to do when it comes to his cash cow in UK...

Comment

OK... Floyd gave them flat fees instead of percentages... That's what Hearn also tries to do when it comes to his cash cow in UK...
                    It depends on who it was not all got flat fees

Comment

And yet for Floyd's biggest fights, he had to do a revenue split.

Just as AJ will have to do for his biggest fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X