Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to be insecure around a hot girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't overthink things because 99.9% of women are ******ed whores

Comment

It's normal but all women are the same man. Good looking women in particular are usually dumber than average looking women. You just have to be yourself, what's the worst case scenario? rejection? I enjoy trashing the **** out of hoes after they reject me, sometimes they even change their minds. Have fun with hoes man, don't let them have fun with you.

Comment

like anyone here has been around a hot girl .

Comment

I don't necessarily get scared, but my 2 inch power tower does. He can smell the hot pvssy juices and he goes inside me. My 2 inch power tower turns into a ghost. It's almost like a c0ck magic trick.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I don't necessarily get scared, but my 2 inch power tower does. He can smell the hot pvssy juices and he goes inside me. My 2 inch power tower turns into a ghost. It's almost like a c0ck magic trick.

Anymore stories lately, i havent one since the halloween one. Ya hurrd meh?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Anymore stories lately, i havent one since the halloween one. Ya hurrd meh?
              Involving me ****ing up with a girl? Idk. My female coworker gave me a pat on the shoulder today. Made me feel good. I got a chubby. 2 inch power tower MIGHT have transformed into a 2.1 inch power tower.

Comment

"please reply"

That made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  When I get around a hot girl I have an having an overwhelming feeling of inferiority -- an all-encompassing storm cloud that beats me down and envelopes me in darkness.

Is it normal to go through this? Please reply.

Yea its normal but it could also be a sign of depression.Do you feel this way in other sitsuations?

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    When I get around a hot girl I have an having an overwhelming feeling of inferiority -- an all-encompassing storm cloud that beats me down and envelopes me in darkness.

Is it normal to go through this? Please reply.

I'll **** the **** outta you & her

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      "please reply"

That made me laugh
                      He's chocking on my chorizo...as we speak

Comment

Working...
                      X