Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    They are so, lmao. And Wilder's people are negotiating the fight. Wilder is the fighter. He can say whatever he wants but Haymon and Finkel will work out a deal as they are smart business men.

That's why Joshua talked about fighting Wilder in 2019 or even 2020 until fans ****ted on him. He knows Wilder is a grave threat and so does scumbag Hearn. That's why you're lying about seeing the Sconiers Wilder fight as if it means something now lol.

Wilder has you Joshua fans doing **** like this after Joshua's stiffa ass trash performance against Takam. If Wilder is so easy take the fight. Hell if Parker is so easy take the fight lol.
    Nice points I think its Hearn who is afraid he don't want that gravy train to end.I mean I know he big in UK(Hearn)but all his fighters together don't pull in what Joshua does.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      ok Barbra Walters lol.Funny thing about this is you don't have to go thru near as much work to find vids of Joshua getting dropped,hurt.
      Footage of aj getting dropped

Whyte
      Klitschko

Footage of wilder getting dropped

Dustin "worm" nichols
      Harold sconiers
      Some unknown russian midget

Wilder is a gay wife beating bum

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Whyte
        Klitschko

Dustin "worm" nichols
        Harold sconiers

And you are a fanboy who throw's around the word bum to fighters who EVERYONE has in top 2.Id bet your not one of top 50 guys in your city at what you do.No one who has boxed(or even been in a streetfight) don't throw around the word bum to world class fighters.

Comment

Whyte
          Klitschko

Dustin "worm" nichols
          Harold sconiers

And you forgot a few on Joshua too(whyte twice and some small am dude not counting ALL the sparring story's which he don't refute.)And Joshua by the way aint a bum either.
          Last edited by john l; 11-24-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

And you forgot a few on Joshua too.Who by the way aint a bum either.
            No i didnt. Thats literally the only footage that exists. I just destroyed your argument. You bum

Comment

No i didnt. Thats literally the only footage that exists. I just destroyed your argument. You bum
              LMFAO you must be about 16 id bet.And Joshua has admitted to being KOED by Price and DD and that UK cruiser L O'kele or something.Matter a fact in all my years have never heard ANY fighter getting hurt in sparring as I have heard about AJ.Now its getting pretty close to bedtime for you young man don't forget to wash your teeth and clean behind(your still wet)ears.

Comment

Nice points I think its Hearn who is afraid he don't want that gravy train to end.I mean I know he big in UK(Hearn)but all his fighters together don't pull in what Joshua does.
                You're exactly right. It's Hearn. But, sometimes the fighter has to say "make the fight"!

Comment

And you forgot a few on Joshua too(whyte twice and some small am dude not counting ALL the sparring story's which he don't refute.)And Joshua by the way aint a bum either.
                  Few. There's a slew of footage. But why are you talking to that bottom of the barrel poster. His name is ****en Earl, lmao. Just take a **** and wipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    No, it took me just 5 seconds.
                    Well, way to go speedy

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                      Few. There's a slew of footage. But why are you talking to that bottom of the barrel poster. His name is ****en Earl, lmao. Just take a **** and wipe.
                      can you point me in the direction of this footage please.

Comment

Working...
                      X