Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper B.o.B Just Started A GoFundMe To Prove The Earth Is Flat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So some rapper named himself after this?

LOL, this is sillier than that other rapper that named himself after a purse, Gucci something.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      If you're flying, you run into the gravitational field that pulls you around the edge of earth along the circumference. You're in a plane so you really can't feel it (just like going straight yet travelling in a circle for you round earthers) If you're on a ship, there's the outer edge current, which flows around the edge of earth.
      Flat earthers tend not to believe in gravity.

And on a flat disc i dont see how you could travel from the south pole to the north pole and back to the south pole. On a globe you travel in a straight line. On a flat disc...?
      Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      to be fair some of those the earth is flat videos on youtube is pretty convincing.

I seen one where they use a telescope to see a city x miles away and you can see their building etc but according to the "science" "math" they used in the video if the earth was indeed round it will be impossible to see those building through the telescope cause of the curvature of teh earth would have prevented it. but I dont know if their math is correct or the formula is correct or anything but just as face value it appears legit.
      Usually their math is just wrong. They try to use a simple equation, but dont understand enough to factor in other variables.

They also ignore the fact that from a distance you cannot see the bottom of the buildings. Because of curvature.

Comment

It's hard to believe there are people still questioning this. And to read his go fund me page, he wants the money to launch satellites in to space to prove the Earth is flat...

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Flat earthers tend not to believe in gravity.

And on a flat disc i dont see how you could travel from the south pole to the north pole and back to the south pole. On a globe you travel in a straight line. On a flat disc...?

Usually their math is just wrong. They try to use a simple equation, but dont understand enough to factor in other variables.

They also ignore the fact that from a distance you cannot see the bottom of the buildings. Because of curvature.
          They don't believe in gravity? Damn, that's dumb. I can't offer any BS science to justify no gravity.

As far as North and South poles, you have to consider that even on a globe, you're travelling in a circle, rather than a straight line. If you can imagine a cross section of your route, then you can understand polar travel on flat earth

Comment

A lot of people believe in a lot of very stupid, unsubstantiated things. This is no worse than people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god. Even people who believe in god will hypocritically laugh at these people, not realizing how equally stupid their beliefs are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              A lot of people believe in a lot of very stupid, unsubstantiated things. This is no worse than people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god. Even people who believe in god will hypocritically laugh at these people, not realizing how equally stupid their beliefs are.
              My gut tells me you meant to put in something about the Earth being flat in this post and didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                My gut tells me you meant to put in something about the Earth being flat in this post and didn't.
                Nah...just trolling for a creationist to argue with

Comment

My post is what I wanted to say, there's no mistake there. I wholeheartedly felt like comparing flat Earth believers to god belivers. If we're going to laugh at flat Earthers, we must laugh at every single stupid unsubstantiated belief that humans have. Realistically speaking, how different is the belief in a flat Earth from the belief in god, demons, ghosts?

The point is there will be people who laugh at flat Earther's but believe in equally stupid things.

Comment

My post is what I wanted to say, there's no mistake there. I wholeheartedly felt like comparing flat Earth believers to god belivers. If we're going to laugh at flat Earthers, we must laugh at every single stupid unsubstantiated belief that humans have. Realistically speaking, how different is the belief in a flat Earth from the belief in god, demons, ghosts?

The point is there will be people who laugh at flat Earther's but believe in equally stupid things.
                    Right, that's what I thought you meant.

But in the other post what you're comparing is people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god with people who believe in god.

Comment

Right, that's what I thought you meant.

But in the other post what you're comparing is people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god with people who believe in god.
                      Lol bob, idk if you are trolling me but...i'll break it down for you. PK Dyonisis laughs when i'm very detailed in my posts, but this is why I do it. I guess I can be very vague sometimes. I think PK sent you to press me so he can get a kick out of me explaining myself. I'll oblige.

"A lot of people believe in a lot of very stupid, unsubstantiated things. This (Some Celebs believing in a flat Earth)...."

"...is no worse than people who believe the Universe/Earth was created by a god."

"This", AKA the topic at hand, flat Earth believers, "is no different than people who believe in god."

"Even people who believe in god will hypocritically laugh at these people (flat Earthers), not realizing how equally stupid their beliefs are."

^This is basically reiterating the first sentence. I am pointing out how god believers will laugh at flat Earthers. I didn't feel the need to specify that i'm comparing flat Earthers because we're inside of a thread ridiculing flat Earth celebs. The use of "Even" was more of a "will you look at that, even so and so...."

I hope that was a better explanation of my post. And I hope I give PK a good laugh for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X