Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Mayweather just diss Frank Lucas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Floyd is so insecure it's actually hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      Seriously Floyd is so insecure it's actually hilarious.
      because he uses Instagram the way millions of other people use it?

Comment

what a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
          Not comparing with similar coats, labeling him as a legendary snitch...

Damn!

For those who don't know who Frank Lucas is, he was a big-time heroin drug dealer in the 70's-80's, there is a movie based on him in the film "American Gangster (2007)"

i see no lies being told here....Frank Lucas was known to get his **** off the rack. Nicky Barnes has said the same thing on many occasions, but it wasn't because frank couldn't afford it, it was because Frank was an ignorant country bama that didnt know the difference. Denzel portrayed Frank Lucas in a much better light than what was reality. Frank Lucas ratted his own brothers out.
          Last edited by Xi_; 02-06-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            i see no lies being told here....Frank Lucas was known to get his **** off the rack. Nicky Barnes has said the same thing on many occasions. Denzel portrayed Frank Lucas is a much better light than what was reality. Frank Lucas ratted his own brothers out.
            Denzel played Lucas as a smart, articulate brother when in reality Lucas didn't even know how to read.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Denzel played Lucas as a smart, articulate brother when in reality Lucas didn't even know how to read.
              I dont even know know why they gave that fool a biopic. Nicky Barnes was the much better drug dealer(not trying to glorify what he did) with way more charisma and better story. If done right a biopic on Nicky Barnes would be epic.

Comment

Hey Floyd, Lucas shot a man in the head in broad daylight for selling on his turf too.......don't get caught barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Hey Floyd, Lucas shot a man in the head in broad daylight for selling on his turf too.......don't get caught barking up the wrong tree.
                  Frank Lucas' has zero and I mean zero clout nowadays......no o.g. respects because how he moved....he moved like a dumb ignorant lying snitch. Floyd probably has more street cred and clout than frank lucas nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Damn. How do you get so salty just because they are comparing your coat to someone else's coat. Dude needs to just chill.
                    Haha i know.

I'm not one of those that hates Floyd as a person, i'm basically indifferent towards him. Great fighter, but seriously, posting a big social media post because someone compared your coat to someone else's. He has the mentality of a 15 year old girl sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      because he uses Instagram the way millions of other people use it?
                      The millions you speak of are even more insecure and pathetic. Actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X