Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the heaviest weight division do you think Canelo Alvarez can move up to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the heaviest weight division do you think Canelo Alvarez can move up to?

So far, he has moved up to the middleweight division (160 pounds) from Canelo weight (155 pounds) and light middleweight (154 pounds). So what's the heaviest division do you think he can move up to and how many divisions is he going to compete in along with how many divisions is he going to become a champion in?
    Super middleweight (168 pounds)
    76.92%
    Light heavyweight (175 pounds)
    7.69%
    Cruiser weight (200 pounds)
    0.00%
    Heavyweight (200 + pounds - unlimited)
    15.38%

He's not the tallest guy and his footspeed and stamina aren't the best. He should stay at 160 but 168 is probably his limit.

Comment

I think he can be s champ at 168 depending on who's around at the time

Comment

he can move up to any weight he wants. its a free country.

Comment

Can he bring his judges with him?

Comment

He had 30 fights at 147, this is his 3rd weight class, I think 168 is one too many, Benavidez, Zurdo and Eubank beat him.

Comment

I voted HW bc the option was just there and couldn't resist what a over stuffed Canelo would look like at 250 pounds and would like others to follow suit !

Comment

Maybe he'll have a light heavy fight or three ten years from now. As of right now though, he's on top of the world. If he keeps buying the right horses and doesn't piss away his money on stupid **** (like horses) he could probably retire today.

Comment

With Memo Herdia he can reach 175 if he hired him

Comment

Eddie Hearn is interested in bringing a heavyweight Canelo over to the UK.

He's got fights for him including Bellew, Whyte, and a showdown with Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X