No announcement yet.

One poster told me that Ortiz called Wilder a

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Am referring to the Wilder/Ortiz fight, I don’t think Wilder wants that Joshua fight now.
    Of course he wants the fight. He isn't getting the reluctant Joshua yet so he has to fight somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Of course he wants the fight. He isn't getting the reluctant Joshua yet so he has to fight somebody.
      Turned down $10m and said 50/50 or no fight isn't wanting the fight.

Wilder is a bum. He's 39 fights and fought nobody. Compare him to Lomachenko who's had 11 fights and accomplished way more and is actually more talented.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Turned down $10m and said 50/50 or no fight isn't wanting the fight.

Wilder is a bum. He's 39 fights and fought nobody. Compare him to Lomachenko who's had 11 fights and accomplished way more and is actually more talented.
        He didn't turn down **** loser, and Loma has a loss. Foh weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          I'm finna smoke this Cuban. No feet movement. He bout to get slept!
          Please do, for some reason people are supporting that drug cheat over a clean American champion.

Comment

He didn't turn down **** loser, and Loma has a loss. Foh weirdo.
            Has a loss how casual. Every fighter with a loss is inferior to anybody unbeaten hahaha

Wilder better than Loma at Boxing hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Haha That’s probably like 50% of Ortiz’s English vocabulary. His repertoire is probably “hello,” “thank you,” ”motherfucker,” and “bitch.”
              This is going to be another Sam peter “Who ness” I use to have the sig of that lol.

Comment

Personally I don’t think Wilder wants the Joshua fight yet. Not because he is scared or anything, but because he wants to build it up and get paid more later than if it happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  I'm finna smoke this Cuban. No feet movement. He bout to get slept!
                  Go get him, champ!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Has a loss how casual. Every fighter with a loss is inferior to anybody unbeaten hahaha

Wilder better than Loma at Boxing hahaha
                    How in the hell do we get rid of **** gobblers like this clown lmao...!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Personally I don’t think Wilder wants the Joshua fight yet. Not because he is scared or anything, but because he wants to build it up and get paid more later than if it happens now.
                      He wants it. I see what you're saying but if they said Joshua wants the Wilder fight, Wilder would leave the Ortiz negotiations faster than Lubins fans did after the Charlo fight lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X