Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Face It; Fury Is This Era's Buster Douglas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buster douglas lost that fight the ref messed up the count....

Comment

fury is a degenerate, cant believe people still think hes coming back

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Instead of Keith Thurman, they should call Fury "One Time"

That's all he was good for
        lol^

Comment

Good comparison. A one hit wonder on top of the heavyweight boxing world for a short time and then never again. At least Douglas had to be knocked off the throne. Fury just gave the title away to become a fat Walrus.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            Buster douglas lost that fight the ref messed up the count....
            You are correct. Tyson knocked Douglas out first but the ref gave Douglas much longer than ten seconds to beat the count. Douglas was still down after 10 seconds but the ref fuced up. I timed it many times.

Comment

Fury is pretty much irrelevant now.

Comment

I wasn't impressed with Fury's win over Wlad. I feel Wlad gave the fight away more than Fury won it.

Comment

Jeez, I am damn near psychic with this stuff sometimes!

Oct 4 (Reuters) - Tyson Fury's boxing career could be over after the former world heavyweight champion said on Wednesday he would not reapply for a licence to fight from the British Boxing Board of Control.

The 29-year-old, who has a 25-0 record, became WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO world champion when he beat Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 but has not fought since.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reu..._campaign=1490

Comment

As a Tyson fan I wanna disagree with you so bad, but at this point you can't really disagree as I see it. Its merely a theory that could for sure be proven true in the future or not if Tyson can re-capture what he had previous to the Klitschko win. Although at this point with all the time off & the shape he's keeping himself in in that time off most importantly I think its a very likely possibility it comes to pass that Tyson is this generations Buster.

Comment

I really hope Fury returns

Comment

Working...
                      X