No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor: The Greatest of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Conor McGregor: The Greatest of All Time

You have all witnessed quite possibly the greatest mma fighter of all time. You can say Fedor, Anderson Silva, Georges St. Pierre, Royce Gracie, Tank Abbot, Ronda Rousey, Kazushi Sakuraba. Whomever, whatever, blah blah.

Conor McGregor will leave the greatest of all. It's absurd. The meteoric rise to the top is in the same vein as Anderson Silva with the exception of being on a whole other level.

Charisma, Skill, Talent, Intellect.

The greatest of all time has these traits. All of them. Standing on a platform so far from the field, that it's impossible to imagine anyone beating that person. From The Greatest, to Ireland's own. Charisma oozed from every pore, yet unmistakably humble and down to earth.

From skill and ability so sweet like sugar; unmatched. To a Martial Artist's mind that only The Dragon has displayed to this day before him.

Unparalleled skill in fighting. Weaving a web of intricate possibilities to end his opponent; precision. To the simplest way from point at to point B, a straight line; this left hand.

You are all witnesses.

"Precision and time will always beat power and speed."

The Notorious Conor McGregor. The Greatest of All Time.

Conor bless

Comment

I don't even understand the UFC anymore lol, but god damn what the hell just happened. It is the UFC, so of course Connor will probably lose it next fight but that some legit backing up his talk.

(Jones would still be the GOAT though)

Comment

I think GSP holds that crown for now, GSP fought very tough comers, i have never really praise Silva much he was very gifted but i never have felt he fought tough matchups

I had Aldo right after GSP, but after that you really got to question it, it very amateur what he did, he lost it mentally very easy

Comment

Aldo came in too hot. I picked Conor to win but I didn't think he was going to catch him that quick. Mcgregor's mind games are brilliant and that left hand was perfectly timed and placed, Aldo ran right into that one. I think it's too soon to call him the GOAT but he'll definitely be the richest mma fighter of all time once it's all said and done.

Comment

I genuinely said to some guys yesterday that Aldo's biggest issue will be his lack of head movement when he punches. I was watching his training and he was throwing fast/flashy combos but his head remained in the exact same spot throughout.

I expected McGregor to time him, but on the first punch of the fight? Bloody hell.

McGregor joins Jones at the summit in terms of talent currently, but his charisma, personality and power make him a much bigger star

Comment

He's a beast and l love a lot of his philosophy on fighting because we share some similiar and uncommon views such as the emphasis on stretching and flexibility to remain fluid. The trash talk is great but it's his views on fighting as an art that really intrigue me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                I don't even understand the UFC anymore lol, but god damn what the hell just happened. It is the UFC, so of course Connor will probably lose it next fight but that some legit backing up his talk.

(Jones would still be the GOAT though)
                The similarities between Jones and McGregor dominating their respective weight classes - both are huge for the division, and have a length advantage on just about everyone. Both are devastating strikers with both hand, and foot.

Jones is more complete, though - his wrestling game and submission game is much better.

Now that Jones is power-lifting, his insane strength should increase.

I don't see either losing for a very long time if they stay at 145, and 205...

Comment

For me the GOAT is Anderson Silva. I like Mcgregor hes nice but lets see what he does next before u mention him in the Silva, GSP etc kind of fighters.

Comment

Historically night in MMA, an ATG was destroyed launching the career of what could be a new legend.

Conor Bless.

Comment

Working...
                    X