Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's resting his BBC on our foreheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      I appreciate the answer, much better than the True-sissy- fan trying to eat my ass and stand up for you, like you couldn't standup for yourself.

I think with True-sissy-fanboy, you may have taking some of Ibad65's training methods for you and applied them to true sissy fanboy so you have a cuck of your own on the side.

If nothing else your entertainment, go easy on the fanboy, he's a fragile boy

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        He banged my girlfriend.

It's like a tunnel now.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Does that make 1bad65 and Adam ali shills for the other side?

Im gonna say YES!

They could just be regular posters i suppose doe...

i don't think it's fair to group those two together. adam ali is a human being, 1bad is literally a sheep.

1bad is honestly one of the saddest dudes i've come across on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't think it's fair to group those two together. adam ali is a human being, 1bad is literally a sheep.

1bad is honestly one of the saddest dudes i've come across on the internet.
            I agree. ALi just gets depressed and drunk and goes ape**** but he contributes to the lounge and NSB for the most part with the stock market thread and discusses boxing. even ghostof dempsey talks boxing, mostly just how he hates floyd but it is boxing.

1bad65 went from not posting for years to suddenly becoming a 60 post a day dude, all about Trump and politics, never about boxing.

I think he is 1bot65,

Comment

To answer the OP's question, he is and he isn't.

Yes, hes a black Democrat who hates Trump.

But he's lying about his job/income. He makes money, and not too much of it, posting videos on YouTube.

And he lies about that.

When I asked him how much money he got back in the Trump tax cuts, he said he'd have to wait and ask his accountant.

But we know he lives in the ghetto where people get shot and his neighbors deal drugs and houses get fire-bombed.

Yeah, a guy living in a violent ghetto has an accountant who handles his money. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                To answer the OP's question, he is and he isn't.

Yes, hes a black Democrat who hates Trump.

But he's lying about his job/income. He makes money, and not too much of it, posting videos on YouTube.

And he lies about that.

When I asked him how much money he got back in the Trump tax cuts, he said he'd have to wait and ask his accountant.

But we know he lives in the ghetto where people get shot and his neighbors deal drugs and houses get fire-bombed.

Yeah, a guy living in a violent ghetto has an accountant who handles his money. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This my house in Detroit on google maps

Yep that's the ghetto, gutters must cost more than the house is worth, doesn't look like Soro's money pays the bills...lol

You should really have a talk with your accountant.
                  Last edited by Stebs; 02-21-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                    Yep that's the ghetto, gutters must cost more than the house is worth, doesn't look like Soro's money pays the bills...lol

You should really have a talk with your accountant.
                    I will after i go to work. I'm heading in right now

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I will after i go to work. I'm heading in right now

Wow, I had you pegged as a KFC worker.

Comment

Working...
                      X