Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol your best punch for a gracing punch for floyd haha!! Even if I count that lame punch. Still a lopsided 7-2 round for Pac. Sorry doll. Try harder next time in creating a fake narrative. Next.

TBE! lolololol

lololol imagine being this blind!

your videos are hilarious!! just look at round 12 where you counted 3 PHANTOM PAC JABS HAHAHAHHAH

4:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_0BEg0_0JU

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

your videos are hilarious!! just look at round 12 where you counted 3 PHANTOM PAC JABS HAHAHAHHAH

You got no game brother..

Learn to differentiate a phantom punch from a clean effective punch. You love shaking those pompoms too much for floyd. You can't see straight anymore lmao

Nice try.. but a fake win is a fake win and will forever be a fake win..

Hold this vid of round 3. Keep it as a souvenir. Might help you realize someday your idol is actually a fraud hehe!!

See you in my epic thread. We can dance all night baby!

#BLINDSHEEP

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC WINNING)

SPAGHETTI LEGS ANYONE?

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-19-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• If you know anything about sport and physique then it should not surprise you for a man that has spent his whole life boxing to look like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          you just answered you own question then LOL!!! that was easy.

now can you show me where pac said he used meth while competing as a pro boxer??? this is where you win if you can find it. now go!
          lol Exactly.

I told him. All it takes is to find that smoking gun.. Dosumpthin doesn't get it coz he is too dumb to realize to have concrete proof you need facts to substantiate a claim lmao

Fatal error in minor league debaters. He really has no game at all.. He's got drive, but it can only get him as far as his low IQ lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            meth is out of your system within 72 hours brotha. hence the reason why addicts need to keep smoking more. aftermath: roger mayweather.
            lol that made me spill my coffee

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-19-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Yes congrats to light heavyweight Conor for getting knocked around by a 40 year old midget in front of his mother and father. Bwahhhaha
              Light heavy? Do you even know what weight Conor fights in? Also, did you know that Conor has only finished a 5 round mma fight once in his whole career? Lol @ going almost 9 rounds with a legend in his first pro boxing match and landing more punches than all but 1 of Floyd's opponents. ....ever! And making 100 million in his first fight? What do you suppose Floyd made in his first fight? All while Floyd most likely was doping like a b@tch. Now that's a Bwahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

Don't worry about Spoon. In his own thread I made him admit that the author of his videos was a fvvck up.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

After I asked him how, in his own words, the author failed to see that the punch didn't land after rewinding it and playing it again 3 times in slow motion, he refused to challenge me about the many other punches that I pointed out didn't land

He's a clown.

Comment

• after a whole day my pantherz finally decided to come check and see if the coast is clear for him to start posting in here again

meth > bullet proof vest

holy shiiet!! the thing some people say and do to try and win a debate. LOL!!

mofo is actually bringing up meth being used during the war as a form of protection LOL!! mofo is actually running with this

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    Light heavy? Do you even know what weight Conor fights in? Also, did you know that Conor has only finished a 5 round mma fight once in his whole career? Lol @ going almost 9 rounds with a legend in his first pro boxing match and landing more punches than all but 1 of Floyd's opponents. ....ever! And making 100 million in his first fight? What do you suppose Floyd made in his first fight? All while Floyd most likely was doping like a b@tch. Now that's a Bwahahaha!
                    Lmaooo you wrote all that because your feelings hurt that McTapout got beat down by a senior citizen while his parents sat at ringside crying lol. He came in 170 that’s a light heavyweight you illiterate bum lol. You don’t even know about boxing you just follow it to gossip about Floyd lmao groupie. Those 7 IV bags couldn’t help him. Look at you gossiping about other men’s money because your feelings are hurt. The great white hype was a bum and hits like a 7yr old. Deal with and stop crying ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Phantom punches are everywhere!! Amazing hahaha!!

Oh my.. Another Floyd fan that I broke hahaha!!

Blind sheep in the house!

Stop it with the corny memes. 50-0 deal with it crybaby. Meanwhile Pacquio still waiting on a date for his fight on cable television. Lmao Floyd sent him back to cable tv.

Comment

Working...
                      X