Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Trolls Mayweather Over Failed Bid To Lure Him To UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Floyd NEVER called him out. He ONLY called Floyd out for that pay just like you & I would fight Floyd for $. He did NOTHING of the sort of "stepped up in another man's world." He knew he was going to lose for that paper.
    He still got in the ring and took the punches. People shrug that off cuz it's against Floyd, but it's not like there's no risk. I like how everyone just assumes they could go rounds with a pro boxer for $ and not risk serious injury or brain damage.

Comment

Floyd should troll Conor to say, “fight Paulie in a boxing match first.”

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        He still got in the ring and took the punches. People shrug that off cuz it's against Floyd, but it's not like there's no risk. I like how everyone just assumes they could go rounds with a pro boxer for $ and not risk serious injury or brain damage.
        I've boxed & if I had an chance at Floyd I would respectfully except even though I'm too big for him, unknown & unproven in the pro ranks. I know its not fun getting punched for a living but I would get in there for some $big change$ in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Jr. Calls Out Conor McGregor And Threatens To "Slap" Him
          LOL....After conor started this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Floyd can get 100 guaranteed in boxing why do that for ufc? He would/should get 300 guaranteed if he is going to the octagon.
            Who could Floyd possibly fight in a boxing match for $100 million??? There is no one. A rematch with Canelo would probably be the biggest and I can't see that doing any better than their first fight. There is no $100 million payday in boxing. There just isn't.

If someone guarantees Floyd $100 million for an MMA fight, then we will see Floyd tap out. For many, that would be worth the $100 it cost to watch. Floyd would be happy and all the haters would be happy too. Probably happening in about a year.

Comment

McGregor understands Floyd just using him for attention and has no interest in MMA. There's no chance of another payday so screw Floyd clinging onto him for publicity. That's why Floyd has a painting of Conor in his house, because he loves the attention Conor gives him. Boring, broken English Pacman gave him no lasting publicity.

Comment

This dude makes David Haye look like a gracious loser. Floyd SON'D McLovin' in front of his entire family sitting ringside. Conor is more of a personality than a fighter at this point. Hope he saves a little of that money.

Comment

Working...
                X