Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC Code and fans: Do you guys hate Arum for making him an undercard throwback star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC Code and fans: Do you guys hate Arum for making him an undercard throwback star?

My boy Loma would never be subjected to such tomfoolery.

But is not know yet if Pac will be a undercard, and wait 10 years and we will see where Loma is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      But is not know yet if Pac will be a undercard, and wait 10 years and we will see where Loma is.
      Loma will never be an undercard. The Matrix is true slow motion and a headliner for life

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        wait 10 years and we will see where Loma is.
        LOL yea this.

If Loma isn't smart enough to leave Arum at some point then yea he's a solid bet to be on the undercard of some 2020 or 2024 Olympians main event one day if he sticks around too long like Manny.

But as to the question I bet their upset cuz its a bit of a diss however you cut it unless they are gonna surprise me & make Manny vs Alvarado the main somehow (boxing often throws the bigger name above the bigger fight so who knows), but those guys with Manny have invested so much in Arum in most of this Manny vs Floyd sh^t, I bet most of them who are true Manny guys do or die would feel comfortable turncoating on Arum so will stfu about it.

Comment

Pacquiao has done that to himself. Sick of people blaming Arum. Pacquiao is a grown ****ing man, he supposed to be a leader in his country. Stop the ****ing lame excuses. Arum did a great job, a job he was supposed to do, made all the ******s think none of the bull**** fights through the years were Pacquiaos decisions.

Comment

I bet most of them secretly hate arum for making Pedquiao duck TBE LMAO.

Comment

I don't think Pac is looking for prestige at this point. No shame in making a few cool coins under Loma's card. If he keeps going, he may not even find such an opportunity anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                Loma will never be an undercard. The Matrix is true slow motion and a headliner for life
                Loma is a very skillful boxer but this true slow motion and Matrix stuff you spout is pure BS. Matrix is just a movie and not real. Loma doesn't see in slow motion. He sees the punches coming at him at regular speed just like every other boxer. He doesn't see stuff in true slow motion. He is just a well schooled boxer with quick reactions and good timing and accurate well planned combinations and no Matrix type super powers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I don't think Pac is looking for prestige at this point. No shame in making a few cool coins under Loma's card. If he keeps going, he may not even find such an opportunity anymore.
                  Correct. Why should Arum be hated for this? Pacquiao doesn't have to agree to any fight or terms he doesn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Yeah but what if Arum literally just gives him a bag of coins.

Comment

Working...
                    X