Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Arrested For Sexual Battery - Mugshot Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, what the f#ck! innocent until proven guilty, he'll get his day in court, it's just an accusation at this stage, but cmon. where there's this much smoke there is probably fire. broner doesn't live on planet earth.

he seems to think he is above the law, rules of decency, doesn't need to train, and that he actually earned four legitimate titles in four weight classes.

this guy deserves to end up in jail after all of these free passes. let him waste a year of paydays and deplete himself in prison.

let's see you try and make a comeback after doing the time you deserve, you waste.

Comment

A shame Maidana had to fly all the way from Argentina before the police would release Broner into the custody of his father.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
        I remember many people were saying Broner was the next Floyd, looks like he has passed Floyd in the criminal charge category
        I think Gervonta Davis is the next Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I'm not wishing it on him, I was suggesting it may be a best case scenario, but you have a good point about the effects it would have on the other fighter
          S'Okay, man, I understood that from your post I just didn't phrase my reply well.

Comment

wheres dude on here that was trying to say broner has charisma lolol ....in what day and age to you have to sexually assault a woman when you have charisma ?

Comment

the godfather Al haymon will fix it he will make Luis Collazo say it was him

Comment

Smh........

Comment

Its a pattern of behavior with Broner. He should have been in jail after he knocked that random guy out

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Is this is like his 30th mugshot? It's amazing how he actually has more mugshots than baby mamas.

Comment

Damn dude....at least be undefeated in the ring if you're gonna take all of these L's outside of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X