Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: I Learned From Thurman Loss, No Judges, Go For The Kill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny made a few fundamental mistake vs Thurman, but it was a close fight. I'll expect him to stop Rios, maybe with body shots like Bradley did. But the Rios fight will at least give us an idea where Danny is at right now. And I do hope there's a Thurman rematch. At this point, I'd call it a 50/50 fight. But that's assuming both fighters are at or near the level they were at for their first fight.

Comment

You learned from Thurman, that you might should’ve stayed at 40 if anything. Looking at DSGS’ body mass, looks like he could of stayed at 140. He just doesn’t seem like a full blown welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Danny made a few fundamental mistake vs Thurman, but it was a close fight. I'll expect him to stop Rios, maybe with body shots like Bradley did. But the Rios fight will at least give us an idea where Danny is at right now. And I do hope there's a Thurman rematch. At this point, I'd call it a 50/50 fight. But that's assuming both fighters are at or near the level they were at for their first fight.
        I think the first fight took something out of Danny, and possibly Keef

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          Garcia is a disgrace to boxing. Take on a few more punching bags you fricken cherry picking shyt talker.

BTW, you clearly lost to Thurman. I can't wait for Spence to KYTFO!!
          It seems bizarre, and like something someone who never fought would say, to call Danny Garcia a disgrace to boxing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a teenager. In which case, it's all good, let your balls drop, buy some gloves, get your mom to put a Title Boxing membership on her Visa and a big, cushy helmet and learn to show some damn respect.

Holt, Campbell, Judah, Paulie and both fights with Morales were beating guys way past it. I'll give you that. But Garcia roundly beat Peterson, Matthysse, Khan and Vargas.

Garcia has cherrypicked well below his talent level. But that arrogant couch potato, ***** BS drives me nuts. Talking about men who risk their lives to put the gloves on. Who the **** are you?

Comment

Originally posted by sweeterscience View Post
            It seems bizarre, and like something someone who never fought would say, to call Danny Garcia a disgrace to boxing. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a teenager. In which case, it's all good, let your balls drop, buy some gloves, get your mom to put a Title Boxing membership on her Visa and a big, cushy helmet and learn to show some damn respect.

Holt, Campbell, Judah, Paulie and both fights with Morales were beating guys way past it. I'll give you that. But Garcia roundly beat Peterson, Matthysse, Khan and Vargas.

Garcia has cherrypicked well below his talent level. But that arrogant couch potato, ***** BS drives me nuts. Talking about men who risk their lives to put the gloves on. Who the **** are you?

Give me a FKin break. For the record, I've been in more fights then probably 99% of the people who walk this planet, and did very well.

In reference to the integrity of the sport of boxing, as a fan, I can call a cherry picking boxer exactly that every day of the week if I choose. I blast frauds like DG, because I have respect for the true warriors of the sport, who have paved the way for the DGs of the world, and didn't duck, dodge, and work the system like he does.

On other levels, I know that just going to the gym everyday, and putting ones self through the ritual misery of training is respectful, but that isn't going to stop me from blasting cherry pickers who degrade the sport that I love.

And yeah, they risk their lives, but the rewards are potentially life changing money for them, and the ones they love, so don't act like they do it because they JUST want to entertain us. Thats BS.

And I'll say it again about the Rios fight. That's it DG, keep milking the system, and Fking the sport.

It's Fking pathetic.

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
              I think the first fight took something out of Danny, and possibly Keef
              Could be. It was no breeze for either fighter.

Comment

Give me a FKin break. For the record, I've been in more fights then probably 99% of the people who walk this planet, and did very well.

In reference to the integrity of the sport of boxing, as a fan, I can call a cherry picking boxer exactly that every day of the week if I choose. I blast frauds like DG, because I have respect for the true warriors of the sport, who have paved the way for the DGs of the world, and didn't duck, dodge, and work the system like he does.

On other levels, I know that just going to the gym everyday, and putting ones self through the ritual misery of training is respectful, but that isn't going to stop me from blasting cherry pickers who degrade the sport that I love.

And yeah, they risk their lives, but the rewards are potentially life changing money for them, and the ones they love, so don't act like they do it because they JUST want to entertain us. Thats BS.

And I'll say it again about the Rios fight. That's it DG, keep milking the system, and Fking the sport.

It's Fking pathetic.
                Yo, little puss....you play a man's game, you pay a man's price...*****. PM me. I'll get you tickets to a fight you couldn't afford, top three, and I'll see you while my homies eat nachos maggot.

Comment

It's Fking pathetic.
                  That's a lot of talkin' and no walking puss. Shoot me a mesaage...come to Philly or I'll come to your broke ass hood and I'll break your ass in front of your broke ass homies. Or you can act like a man and accept that we disagree and tuck your ****** ass ****. Then we move on...and it's all good.
                  Last edited by sweeterscience; 02-11-2018, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Garcia is still in denial..that usually comes with the 1st loss of a fighter

Comment

It's Fking pathetic.
                      Been to more fights? Than who? Shoot me a message and we can compare stubs, little boy. And I was keen to notice you didn't vouch your amateur and pro record. You don't have to be ashamed, little girl, message me privately and we can compare. Little girl sitting on her mommy's couch talking **** to grown up men. **** is sad. But it's funny. Don't ever bring that little pink ass to Philly or we'll turn you out in Chinatown. 14th and Race...you'll be beggin' dick from those Vietnamese girls for $40...then we can kick your ass. Punk. **** off.
                      Last edited by sweeterscience; 02-11-2018, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X