Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The David Lemiuex from the GGG fight beats all current fighters at 160 besides GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    ... Because he's been having trouble making 160 limit and hasn't fought at 154 since he was 21 years old?

Lemieux fails to make weight, De La Rosa fight is off

David Lemieux Promises 160 Limit Won’t Be Issue For Tapia Fight

Dumb comment.
    Did you see his stomach though? He could get down a division if he laid off of the cheeseburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
      GGG ruined him mentally and physically, He has not been the same since that fight. He was in his prime then and looked like an unstoppable force. GGG killed him mentally by putting on a boxing exhibition, then took him out physically when he started to sit on his shots. GGG went from Whitaker to Tyson over the course of that fight.
      You done lost your damn mind ? Reminds me when those posters GGG Bone Rider and Jewish Reptile were posting here, I realise what's at play here. Haha.

Comment

GGG ruined him mentally and physically, He has not been the same since that fight. He was in his prime then and looked like an unstoppable force. GGG killed him mentally by putting on a boxing exhibition, then took him out physically when he started to sit on his shots. GGG went from Whitaker to Tyson over the course of that fight.
        Which fückwit sent you all the bananas ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Which fückwit sent you all the bananas ?
          Some racist eastern euro hater

Comment

Some racist eastern euro hater
            Seriously who sent them ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Seriously who sent them ?
              Pretty Boy32
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-28-2017, 04:21 PM.

Comment

NO I would said Marco Antonio Rubio Ruined him

and Joachim Alcine finished him but he was built back up by matching him correctly and the Dummies was sucked back in on the Hype SPONSORD BY HBO
                Last edited by sicko; 12-28-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Is Larry gonna get banned for his antics like Tyrone biggums did? Let me guess, no chance. This place is a ****ing joke these days...

Comment

I love how larry trying to think of a eastern euro name just ends up looking like a dyslexic trying to spell glasgow.

btw this whole trolling act is incredibly unfunny and lame considering we all know your already a race baiting fanboy. lol.

Comment

Have another

Comment

Working...
                      X