Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the point of a Marquez-Pacquiao 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im suprised the majority want a 5th, i'd prefer both to go their seperate ways, marquez vs bradley, broner etc and pacquiao-alexander or even pacquiao-canelo at 150

beating new marquez will be difficult, marquez only landed about 5 power punches flush and 3 were kd, wobble, ko

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      "Bumsniffing fan boys" are the ones that want to see this fight. Boxing fans know there are other match ups out there to make. Like maybe JMM defending his wbo strap other then taking another tune up then fighting pacquiao AGAIN.
      Yeah people need to be more aware of **** that goes down other that Pacquiao, Floyd JMM bull****. For example the fact that Clottey hasn't fought since Pacquiao. Probably because of what he said on radio... Anyway, he was a beast and was caged he could have been on some cool fights.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
        Is it official? I'd be very disappointed if this fight happens. There is no need for a 5th fight. Pacquiao was KNOCKED OUT COLD!! This should saga should be over with already.

People just want to see pacquiao win can't handle the fact that he was Ktfo by Marquez, so they cry and moan for a 5th fight.

Like I say hope Marquez doesn't go through with this Bulls***
        money! money! MONEY!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          im suprised the majority want a 5th, i'd prefer both to go their seperate ways, marquez vs bradley, broner etc and pacquiao-alexander or even pacquiao-canelo at 150

beating new marquez will be difficult, marquez only landed about 5 power punches flush and 3 were kd, wobble, ko
          Are you phucking kidding me? Who in their right mind would think Manny vs Canelo would at 150 would be a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            5th fight won't happen, JMM will want at the very least 50% and Pacquiao won't be willing to do that.
            Pac wont have a choice. JMM holds the cards. He wants Money and for the first time he wants the bigger share. Manny wants redemption he dont need the cash.

as for the TS question....JMM vs PAC 5 will be the biggest money fight to be made and no other fight will supersede that! And it will break numbers!

Comment

so us pinoys can have a potluck

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

there is no need for a 5th fight. arum wants it so no doubt we will get it. the sooner bob arum is out of boxing the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  "Bumsniffing fan boys" are the ones that want to see this fight. Boxing fans know there are other match ups out there to make. Like maybe JMM defending his wbo strap other then taking another tune up then fighting pacquiao AGAIN.
                  Sod that, I would rather be entertained. Who are these great matchups you speak of, and are they going to produce more entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Pac wont have a choice. JMM holds the cards. He wants Money and for the first time he wants the bigger share. Manny wants redemption he dont need the cash.

as for the TS question....JMM vs PAC 5 will be the biggest money fight to be made and no other fight will supersede that! And it will break numbers!
                    so??? they have done it 4 times already, first 3 were controversial, the 4th wasnt. from a purely sporting perspective there is no way a 5th fight should happen. i didnt see pac fans crying for a rematch with hatton! it was a conclusive fight, just like pac marquez 4.

Comment

It isn't a pointless fight. Pac owns 2 victories, and a draw where inept scoring cost him that fight over Marquez. Marquez knocks Pac out cold. How is the saga over?

Comment

Working...
                      X