Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roc Nation & Andre Ward explain why there was no HBO Face Off with Max Kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roc Nation & Andre Ward explain why there was no HBO Face Off with Max Kellerman

Full video

I think i hate boxingego...

Comment

because a face off would be enjoyable to watch. ward feels obligated to suck out any excitement both in the build up and during the fight. if theres something that fans would want to see, ward wont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        because a face off would be enjoyable to watch. ward feels obligated to suck out any excitement both in the build up and during the fight. if theres something that fans would want to see, ward wont do it.
        Thanks for letting us know you didn't watch the video. You read the title and came in here to show us you in your feelings.

Comment

yup people are so quick to believe snake ass duva. Shes a liar like every other promoter

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            yup people are so quick to believe snake ass duva. Shes a liar like every other promoter

Comment

Can I get a tldw take on what the reason was?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                But going by that train of thought, Roc Nation would also be a liar being that they're also promoters.

Which means we shouldn't trust either of them.

But someone has to be telling the truth?

Or maybe they're both lying?

Or maybe people are just going to believe the story of who they want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Thanks for letting us know you didn't watch the video. You read the title and came in here to show us you in your feelings.
                  Some here are just so comfortable in their blanket of ignorance that if you remove it from them, they scream like a child.
                  I used to fight it but now I mostly just let them stay stupid and then I get a good laugh in when the truth comes around.

Comment

who cares. everyone playing lil games all around.

Fact is we know roc nation sucks at promting and they using this and that **** to take the blame off themself for their inept capablitlies as promoters.

War Kovalev!

Comment

Working...
                    X