Please Explain How Canelo Is More Skilled Than GGG? LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Explain How Canelo Is More Skilled Than GGG? LMAO

I'll wait...

You see movement, handspeed and counterpunching like that from GGG? Slipping shots and simultaneously landing blazing counters?
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-09-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

i've been reading that a lot lately, i've even read that the only thing GGG has on his favour in this fight is power, that canelo has even a better jab

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i've been reading that a lot lately, i've even read that the only thing GGG has on his favour in this fight is power, that canelo has even a better jab
        Definitely agree . GGG is very talented and doesn't make many mistakes. Canelo will have to be in the shape of his life to weahter the pressure of the fight. He will be the counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          I'll wait...
          Right. So why even have them fight? We already know GGG is better and going to win... skip this fight!

Comment

GGG has more power but Canelo is far more skilled, faster and much better defense.

Comment

Other than upperbody movement and counter punching none. GGG has the better Jab, better on footwork etc etc.

Comment

He has speed and upper body movement. GGG has subtle defensive skills himself , catches punches but he's not a counter puncher like Canelo. He will put the pressure on Canelo all night. If Canelo lands counters and gets out he can win a decision. No possible way he gets a KO, his power is way overrated. He knocks out glass jaw guys only

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Other than upperbody movement and counter punching none. GGG has the better Jab, better on footwork etc etc.
                  And hand speed and defense. Not just upper movement peep his hands they are picking shots off because he is very fundamentally sound. GGG has shyt defense and horrible head movement so he just eats shots. Canelo also better combination puncher. Also higher RING IQ, can set traps and make in fight adjustments. Get's hit WAYYYY less then GGG does despite fighting higher level opponents and fighting more rounds. GGG is a fastball pitcher. Sure he can hit the high 90's but when you face the best hitters they will adjust to your timing. Canelo has multiple pitches to keep a hitter guessing all night long.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-09-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Defensibly speaking Canelo has shown more skill. GGG is a clever guy when it comes to setting his punches up but has shown nothing on the defensive department. Other than hit me so I can get my punches in.

Comment

Working...
                    X