X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the white panther!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Beers and wimmin on me when a real OG show up...

I respect real dudes. Who know how to win and lose...

I'm down for mine, I'd make Mohammed convert to Christianity and stop deceiving retarards.. Live for something don't blow yourself up for nothing, if, then else, (programmer talk). The Koran is a sad silly joke... Prophet my azz... Stupid ppl die for nothing and praised for it, by other stuuuupid ppl.. Islam..
      Preach on, brother

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Preach on, brother
        Thanks, bro, You heard my voice... I'm hurting bad with this Florida... Thing, do kill innocent ppl...

I'm mentally struggling to understand .... But I can't...

I see no have value targets in killing innocent ppl just trying to live.... They are not my family members, but I'm weak soft or whatever...

I got a few simple questions, why kill kids, why not test you luck stepping to a man????? I'm not that smart, but I got a code, "don't ever **** with innocent ppl". Die first...

Comment

Thanks, bro, You heard my voice... I'm hurting bad with this Florida... Thing, do kill innocent ppl...

I see no have value targets in killing innocent ppl just trying to live.... They are not my family members, but I'm weak soft or whatever...

I got a few simple questions, why kill kids, why not test you luck stepping to a man????? I'm not that smart, but I got a code, "don't ever **** with innocent ppl". Die first...
          Some people prey on the weaker ones, women, children, elderly. It's hard for the sane to understand the ways of the insane.

Comment

My whiteness makes me want to inform you that this Black Panther was actually created by 2 jewish guys........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              My Whiteness is Bold

My Whiteness is Uninhibited

My Whiteness is Strength..........Rockin'
              My whiteness has a small doc.k

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Did you not see the rest of that movie

Whiteboy day was well and truly in effect haha

I need to watch that now

Comment

There is nothing to understand there bud
                  this is what they want

fight hate with love my friend
                  They kill kids...we show kids strength in kindness and things like that if you get me

Aslong as people teach morals and paying things forward are in effect then they cannot win

Remember that dude who told his son to fight isis with flowers

he was right

Comment

Comment

in the sixties a black buddy i hung with would ranted about
                      blacks who straitened there hair and lightened their skin. and then i seen white guys with strait hair who would get there hair done up in a fro. looked funny as hell.
                      Last edited by STEELHEAD; 02-18-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X