No announcement yet.

Was drinking non alcohol beer, was talking to a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    On a scale of 1-10 how hot was she? This is important to determine if you should be upset or not
    Fine, 8.5, looked like a cum slut looking for c0ck, turns out.. Only young c0ck is on her diet. I wanted to smell her azz and pretty feet. Maybe lick some of her pretty toes, as I old man pounded her poon in slow motion.

In my younger days I had better. But, as you age, somethings take on more value... Others much less value.

In the US, solid 10. Real pretty Japanese girls don't give a **** about white boys, and even less about Jew boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      That's a Strong, Emphatic Loss.
      I looked her up online... Facebook, in committed relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Z this was my reaction after seeing the "non alcoholic beer" in your title..

My man meat became a inny..
        All my homies in Cali, Mexico, Colombia tell me to be a man, respect the woman I got, and stay down..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My man meat became a inny..
          All my homies in Cali, Mexico, Colombia tell me to be a man, respect the woman I got, and stay down..
          Saves you from the world of trouble and settlements and alimony bruh.. Stability is much better than stupidity..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Saves you from the world of trouble and settlements and alimony bruh.. Stability is much better than stupidity..
            Agreed, but that there Diablo trying to derail my game... Throwing young tenders in my path... at my age the debil(devil)
            Made me do it don't fly.. Luckily I got plent of amazing memories to jack to if the need arises.

Comment

Agreed, but that there Diablo trying to derail my game... Throwing young tenders in my path... at my age the debil(devil)
              Made me do it don't fly.. Luckily I got plent of amazing memories to jack to if the need arises.
              Why do you drink non-alcoholic beer though Z? That's like eating fried chicken without the chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Why do you drink non-alcoholic beer though Z? That's like eating fried chicken without the chicken.
                Liver weak, too much hard hard living.

Comment

Liver weak, too much hard hard living.
                  I hear you, I cut down my drinking in my late 20s. I mosty drink on the weekends, but not every weekend. And the occasional weekday. I want to be able to enjoy my beer, whiskey and red wine in my older years. I used to drink a six pack a day in my early 20s and drank a lot of liquor too.

In the US, solid 10. Real pretty Japanese girls don't give a **** about white boys, and even less about Jew boys.

Do real J girls like soft mama's boys with six figures, like B.utler?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I hear you, I cut down my drinking in my late 20s. I mosty drink on the weekends, but not every weekend. And the occasional weekday. I want to be able to enjoy my beer, whiskey and red wine in my older years. I used to drink a six pack a day in my early 20s and drank a lot of liquor too.

Do real J girls like soft mama's boys with six figures, like B.utler?
                    Nope.. They love big boss man me... Delivering the beef..
                    I strike out with beauties, who if the spoke Engurish would smash the best Asian stars in the west...

Pink mofo's line up here to suck man meat dipped in Asian poon sauce.. 5 hunny per wif.

Comment

I wouldn't **** you either if I saw you drinking non alcoholic beer

Comment

Working...
                      X