No announcement yet.

HBO not interested in Salido vs. Muira?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If they can't afford the fighters they have under contract they need to get out the boxing game. Why should WE have to pay more because they cut their budget? Especially when there are other options.
    I don't disagree with what you are saying. It would be sad for me to see HBO go because they are how I have followed boxing since the beginning really and it is something I would miss.

Times change though and if I need to consume boxing in a different way so be it because I want to watch and following boxing wherever it may be.

Comment

They accepted Lemieux/Stevens, so why not Salido/Miura?

Comment

They're probably asking for too much money to fight. If that's the case and as much as I would love to see the fight, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          They accepted Lemieux/Stevens, so why not Salido/Miura?
          Probably because Salido/Miura would kill any chances of Salido/Lomachenko happening this year

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Probably because Salido/Miura would kill any chances of Salido/Lomachenko happening this year
            They need to add Walters and Sosa into the mix. Walters' inactivity is concerning.

Comment

I bet Salido team asking for too much money...

I have a feeling HBO will get in the way of Crawford fighting Troyanovsky/Obara winner for a chance to be undisputed champion, watch HBO tell Arum they want something like Crawford vs Matthysse, Granados or Frankie Gomez

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                I bet Salido team asking for too much money...

I have a feeling HBO will get in the way of Crawford fighting Troyanovsky/Obara winner for a chance to be undisputed champion, watch HBO tell Arum they want something like Crawford vs Matthysse, Granados or Frankie Gomez
                Granados because he beat Imam (and he's American) so he's easier to market? or because HBO would think he's low-risk?

Comment

Maybe they don't want Salido to get Mexicutioned? Miura has a history of ending Mexican fighters.

Comment

HBO needs to not concentrate on finding another Roy Jones, and JUST PUT ON GOOD MATCHUPS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                      They trying to force Salido into fighting Lomo
                      Smh
                      Loma doesn't have the popularity, but has the backing. Thats why he gets paid what he does. Walters is mia after he turned down the Loma fight. Salido not gonna be making anything close to what Loma team offered and now cant even get on HBO.

Comment

Working...
                      X