Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado "GGG's gloves were missing padding. Felt like a bat hitting top of my head"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    You are full of ****. The NSAC was all set to allow Maidana to use gloves that had less padding than required against Mayweather in their first fight until Mayweather's team objected. The boxing commission's approval doesn't necessarily mean that something is always legal or fair.
    you're an idiot

Comment

I have been saying something similar to this for two years. Every time I see Golovkin fight, his gloves look much smaller (as if they have less padding) than his opponent's gloves. I read somewhere that his gloves are custom made and I think they give him an unfair advantage.
      an unfair advantage? then why don't they just use the same gloves

its normal for gloves to have different ratios of wrist support vs knukle padding as long as they weigh the correct total oz

wasn't even a thing until the maidana "glovegate", now every fight someones gloves have "suspiciously little padding on the knuckles".... no it's been a choice fighters make for decades

Comment

I think the first big name he ends up fighting would definitely make sure his gloves are 100%, they would try everything to make sure they have more cushion than normal lol, I can see someone like Roach, Naz or hunter doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          This is old . Reported for spam .

Somebody posted this like 2 years ago and the owner of grant gave a statement and told Rosado to STFU because GGGs gloves were normal.

No contreversy here
          Rosado "...Felt like a bat hitting top of my head."

Many felt just the same... GGG fights bare knuckles actually...

Comment

How about GGG knocking Bute out in amateurs with pillows? He hurt him than ****ing Froch in pro boxing... His power is real, and many "certain" boxing fans and fighters are bit butthurt.

Comment

Nothing has been debunked. It has never been addressed by any boxer who had the clout to get anyone in position of authority to listen to him. If Alvarez fights Golovkin, I guarantee you that this issue will be address and Golovkin will be wearing a different pair of gloves than he usually does.
              It's been debunked dude. So stop with the conspiracy theories.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/video-gra...roversy--71053

Also the fact a fighter can request another fighter to use specific gloves doesn't mean the gloves the fighter was using were illegal. After all DLH made Mayweather wear specific ounce gloves. Was that because Floyd was cheating?
              Last edited by JJRod; 04-28-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Ah, so Rosado got into some legal trouble over this. It's not like the evidence disappears, the gloves are there after the fight.

Here's the secret to GGG's power -

Hard work! Dedication!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  Yea if he does that then he should be called out. Naz richardson said it about Kov and he wasn't allowed to do it

Link?......

Comment

Working...
                  X