Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in Golovkin fighting a 51 year old Hopkins at a catch weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you interested in Golovkin fighting a 51 year old Hopkins at a catch weight?

...because it's slowly but surely becoming a reality;

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=703168

What an actual joke of a fight.
    Yeah, it's a good fight that the fans deserve
    23.91%
    No, it's a terrible fight and Team GGG should be ashamed to have even considered it
    76.09%

Logic says no, but Hopkins is an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      Logic says no, but Hopkins is an alien.
      I'm sorry but that's no excuse to give this fight a pass. He may be an alien, but he's still an old, washed up alien. He can't even levitate like the prime aliens.

Comment

yes.

GGG finally gets a notable name on his resume. i get the move. even with hopkins being a 50 year old.

if GGG is such a hype job as a lot of his detractors are claiming then slick soapy hopkins should outbox and prove this kazak kelly pavlik a fraud amirite????

anytime a knockout artist is fighting despite the competition, if you're a boxing fan you will watch it.

Comment

I'll lie if I say I am not intrigued, is it the best fight to see? no but it is be one of lil g better fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            yes.

GGG finally gets a notable name on his resume. i get the move. even with hopkins being a 50 year old.

if GGG is such a hype job as a lot of his detractors are claiming then slick soapy hopkins should outbox and prove this kazak kelly pavlik a fraud amirite????

anytime a knockout artist is fighting despite the competition, if you're a boxing fan you will watch it.
            Bruh, literally NO ONE thinks Hopkins will outbox GGG. Not a 51 year old Hopkins, it's just not happening. And you're wrong about Hopkins fans viewing GGG as another Pavlik. We know the differences between the Korean man and the hillbilly.
            Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            I'll lie if I say I am not intrigued, is it the best fight to see? no but it is be one of lil g better fight.
            If he won he'd have a "name" but dude is 51 years old. FIFTY-ONE!

He's a grandpa!

Comment

Hell no. Shameful that it's even being considered in any way, shape or form.

Comment

It smells. Smells bad. Either Golovkin beats an old man coming off a horrible loss or Hopkins hustles him and Golovkin fans cry foul. No one wins.

Comment

I'll reserve dogging on GGG until this fight is actually signed, but this shouldn't happen. And I don't think it will.

Comment

Dumb fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X