Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have anyone gotten Ko'd in the street?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Have anyone gotten Ko'd in the street?

Never been.
    Always wondered how it feels.
    Thinking about trying it out.

Either way, have anyone here ever gotten KTFO on the street?

How did it happen, how was the feeling?
    Do you have any tip for a potential KO victim?

Should you run into the punch or should jump in with your chin up in the air ?

A friend of mine got brutally knocked out with a soccer kick and it made me wonder....

Are you groggy a couple of hours after?

How does it feel the day after?

How does it feel emotionally for a man getting pwned on the street?

Are you confidence forever lowered?

Another friend of mine that got KO'd in sparring, described getting KO'd as getting high.
    The guy actually said it felt good....

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that getting KO'd would suck, no matter where it took place.

Comment

Originally posted by 5hanus View Post
        I think it's pretty obvious that getting KO'd would suck, no matter where it took place.
        But what if.....

Getting KO'd send you to another dimension....

And every KO victim have to keep it a secret.....

maybe....
        the Reason why people shot themself in the head because...

They are trying to permantly return to this dimension by performing the ultimate KO on themself......

Comment

I've been hit in the face plenty in my lifetime by both males and females, and I'd say the "hurt to laugh ratio" is steady at about 50/50. Can't say I've ever been knocked out before, though.

Unless you count times where I did it to myself with booze.

Comment

i seen fair few people get KO usually with the one touch as well lol never hang about to ask them though, i have been hurt bad before got jumped and got a sucker punch went into defence mode (covered up) never been KO'd though

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I've been hit in the face plenty in my lifetime by both males and females, and I'd say the "hurt to laugh ratio" is steady at about 50/50. Can't say I've ever been knocked out before, though.

Unless you count times where I did it to myself with booze.
              It's too funny when females try to start fights, do they actually think they have a chance?

Yeah I have been punched a couple of times too.
              I usually get it to the ground or put a choke on them.
              I'm to paranoid of breaking my hands to throw them.
              Small hands, A curse that goes along with being black

Have gotten sucker punched as well,have a very good chin so no worries except you jaw is ****ed for a couple of days.

Have you ever had to put someone out?
              Last edited by Mohammedini; 02-02-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

The only guy I can say with honesty that I've ever KO'd was some **** in the 10th grade. Dude was a constant talker. Either it was a perfect punch, or he had a **** chin.

I think it was the latter, though. I've thrown way harder punches than that on other guys (literally wailed away on a few of them) and they never went limp like that. He wasn't out long, but he ragdoll'd down the bathroom wall and didn't move for maybe 8 or 10 seconds. Then he got up somewhat disoriented and walked away, and that was that.

Comment

2 months ago my buddy got knocked out in front of my face. I even had. Blood splatter on my hand. That dude got up a minute later and tried to go after the Dude. I was like... I already took him off you and made him leave and now you wanna try? I gave that fool a Kleenex for his nose and told him to sit down.

Comment

Was it over a girl, Verse?

Comment

Working...
                    X