No announcement yet.

Is This Fair To Say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm assuming you are a white guy who just doesn't understand the differences with being a non-white guy in the US. Probably was born on 1st base, but think you hit a double.

The society is handicapped against a lot of non-white people & I don't think the average white person over 25, 30 grasps that concept at all even still today. And a lot of you think that "woe is me" thing is a non-white thing when its a poverty thing & encompasses people of all backgrounds.
    yep. white AF but grew up in various neighborhoods. i DO understand the plight of the non white. they feed off of that. IVE SEEN IT. LIVED WITH IT. spent their time bltching and moaning. not unlike what takes place online.

anything is possible if that woe is me, the world hates me mentality is defeated. lets just assume neither side gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      its cuz white people are physically inferior they don't pose no threats, but the cops know 5 times out of 10 if it wasn't for their guns/weapons blacks/browns could beat they ass so they are naturally afraid.

its like say you confront one of them gotdamn toy dogs like say a Yorkie your not gonna pull your gun out and shoot it it doesn't pose no threat to you, now if its a pitbull that needs to be apprehended your most likely going to pull your gun out and probably shoot it if its intimidating you....
      So a White Cop has a 50/50 chance to beat up a Black/Mexican in an unarmed street fight???

Sounds like pretty decent odds to me....

Why would anyone (Cop or not) be so afraid of someone they have a 50/50 shot at beating up in a fight....Lol

Anyway this Cruz school killer guy seems like a Hispanic to me anyway....I highly doubt he considers himself White...
      Last edited by animalfan10; 02-19-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        So a White Cop has a 50/50 chance to beat up a Black/Mexican in an unarmed street fight???

Sounds like pretty decent odds to me....

Why would anyone (Cop or not) be so afraid of someone they have a 50/50 shot at beating up in a fight....Lol

Anyway this Cruz school killer guy seems like a Hispanic to me anyway....I highly doubt he considers himself White...
        I don't know why cops are afraid of us but my theory stands... because they know they are physically inferior they will get they ass beat so they yell at us more beat on us more try to exude more dominance on us than whites....

and the florida shooter was white. He also had a make america great again hat/shirt in his house, he was a white supremest...

Comment

I don't know why cops are afraid of us but my theory stands... because they know they are physically inferior they will get they ass beat so they yell at us more beat on us more try to exude more dominance on us than whites....

and the florida shooter was white. He also had a make america great again hat/shirt in his house, he was a white supremest...
          Just looked up average Mexican size. Man is 5'4 and weighs around 165. I'm sure when cops see that they are physically intimidated.

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Arti...tegoryId=14091

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Just looked up average Mexican size. Man is 5'4 and weighs around 165. I'm sure when cops see that they are physically intimidated.

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?Arti...tegoryId=14091
            even the short Mexicans be whoopin that ass they are stocky strong boned like our boxers, I've seen tall white boys get cracked by them little Mexicans too. give your women better sex too from what white women have told me

Comment

even the short Mexicans be whoopin that ass they are stocky strong boned like our boxers, I've seen tall white boys get cracked by them little Mexicans too. give your women better sex too from what white women have told me
              Lol and I've never met a white girl who wanted some mexican

Comment

Lol and I've never met a white girl who wanted some mexican
                You must not live in California or texas

Comment

You must not live in California or texas
                  Yea I live in the northeast so I really don't see to many Mexicans if I'm being real

Comment

Yea I live in the northeast so I really don't see to many Mexicans if I'm being real
                    word, I used to live in the southeast so I know... we comin tho little by little

Comment

Working...
                    X