Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female marine says she can whip any male marine and look what happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    hell naw !!!! does i look dumb ??? i couldnt survive one of those kicks....
    Aight, at least u keep it g real potnuh

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Aight, at least u keep it g real potnuh
      i only have but 1 skill...

:wank:

Comment

Male Army PVT chokes out female Army Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Male Army PVT chokes out female Army Captain.

lol Im surprised it actually took so long. But Im all for this kinda equality ESPECIALLY in our military. I seen a lot of women in the military walk around like they were the biggest guy in the gym. A lot of superiors give them these false egos just like fans did to women like Ronda Rousey being able to beat up Floyd Mayweather. Anyone who has seen or experienced women fighters training/fighting/&strength conditioning first hand know that the above they are about as strong as a 12 year old boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            lol Im surprised it actually took so long. But Im all for this kinda equality ESPECIALLY in our military. I seen a lot of women in the military walk around like they were the biggest guy in the gym. A lot of superiors give them these false egos just like fans did to women like Ronda Rousey being able to beat up Floyd Mayweather. Anyone who has seen or experienced women fighters training/fighting/&strength conditioning first hand know that the above they are about as strong as a 12 year old boy.
            Agree. Saw plenty of them while I was in, and it has gotten worse. The Rousey/Mayweather thing was a joke, only the most clueless casual could have thought Rousey would have had any hope whatsoever. Even in the octagon, I would favor Floyd with no professional MMA experience.

What's funny is, there is so much awareness training in the military circling around domestic abuse, violence towards women, sexual harassment, yet they want to fight side-by-side in combat and fly fighter jets.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              This post is very true. I have observed many women walking around with a false sense of bad assery . I wonder what the cause is.

I have noticed a lot of women posting pictures of themselves having completed the Tough Mudder event. Carrying logs and stuff.

Has Tough Mudder become easier? I have never done it. How ever i have noticed a shytload of women using doing it

What gives?

Btw that smash the patriarchy shyt is getting on my ****
              Thats because for every He-Man woman hater theres 2 beta cucks out there boosting their egos because they cant say no.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Agree. Saw plenty of them while I was in, and it has gotten worse. The Rousey/Mayweather thing was a joke, only the most clueless casual could have thought Rousey would have had any hope whatsoever. Even in the octagon, I would favor Floyd with no professional MMA experience.

What's funny is, there is so much awareness training in the military circling around domestic abuse, violence towards women, sexual harassment, yet they want to fight side-by-side in combat and fly fighter jets.
                One thing I hated about the military is "it only takes 1." I understand sexual harassment & domestic violence happens in the military BUT its far less then the civilian sector. You get 1 crazy soldier that kills his cheating wife after coming home from his 2nd tour in Afghanistan or some total alpha Marine Colonel that berates women and the military starts launching all these initiatives to prevent this kinda thing from "EVER HAPPENING AGAIN

& I am ok with chicks trying out for special forces, infantry, or to be fighter pilots but I think there should be 0 accommodations. If a woman makes it she makes it but I doubt any woman can, #1 reason UPPER BODY STRENGTH.

My 12 year old is 5'6" weighs 110, Ive had him spar (boxing), a female pro kickboxer, pro MMArtist, & a 19yo female boxer with over 30 fights and he rocked and/or dropped them all. Grant it hes above average (in my opinion) but he weighed less than all 3 and they all said he hits hard and he said his 14 year old brother hits WAYYYYY harder. With that said, a smothered punch from Mayweather wouldve hospitalized Rousey.

Comment

Working...
                X