Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      "you're either good at boxing or you're not..."

Wise, wise words.

Comment

Who is this bum?

Comment

Some pretty good fights to be made.

He's just not going to beat a top class boxer.

He's probably even less likely to win a title at middleweight though. Truax and Degale he might beat. Degale isn't right. His propensity to sit on the ropes makes me think his knees are fooked or something. Eubank would do well against him

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Yeah me too

Since the channel 5 days with Tyson and degale
            There are a few positives:

-Junior is very strong. I am not suprised the way he was throwing Groves around in the clinches that Grove's arm popped out. He is strong and explosive, good qualities for a puncher.

He needs the trainer, and he needs someone to teach him how to stalk, cut the ring off, and set traps... Tyson used to study fighters, Eubank JR could really help his cause doing the same. But he needs the trainer.

-Junior is relaxed. He really looked composed and is able to settle into his plan...I liked the way he looked compared to Grove initially....So he has composure, and could turn that into stone cold confidence when he learns to move in the ring.

Look guys... I used to know a computer hacker who was incredible so one day I so much as say so, and ask him why he doesn't do anything upper level pay? He laughs and tells me there are guys so much better than him when we are talking the real monty. To say that Junior is not a top ten elite fighter is not a death sentence, he can be very good and even perhaps win a championship...perhaps...without being in the class of a Canelo, GGG, etc. Certainly he could fight the British cream of the crop better with a decent trainer...I could see him fighting BJ sanders, or Groves and winning in a rematch if he learns how to use his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              He is what he is. Can make for some decent fights still. Is never gonna be the top dog at any division but plenty of match ups he can get involved in and will still make money as the pantomime villain.
              Yeah hes got the "heal" role down lol. I would like to see him and Naz in a small room actually.

Comment

He needs to learn how to box.

Comment

Id rather see him at 160 mixing it up with the likes of Charlo, jacobs and saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    He needs to learn how to box.
                    ... while already 28 yo... not bad, not bad...

Comment

Probably needs to go back to 160. At 168 he lacks the physicality to make his style work.

He also needs a proper trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X