Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for a man to do the grocery shopping for his girl and kids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    My marine buddies tell me I'd be a Marine's drill instructor

I'll give you their contact info...

Pm me if you doubt my integrity...

But, how you doing senior? How's your familia..

Comment

u do it.. u a hoe

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        I'm not worrying about it. It was just an observation I made in passing, and I found it odd because usually I see women taking care of children and women who do the grocery shopping.
        I don’t know bro. It’s hard to say. In the 21st century it’s rather apparent that all genders are shopping for food in supermarkets. It’s not the 1950s house wife gallore.

I think you like the girl... you’re just trolling... hence the original hooters type of pic you posted...

But keep writing your novel bruh!

Comment

aint nothing wrong!! how else is you gonna eat???

i hate when others go grocery shopping for me, i rather do it myself, this way im able to get everything that i wanted.

Comment

probably not the norm but if he wants to I dont see the issue really.

Me personally I dont do the grocery shopping but If Im cooking something particular I go out and get it, like when I throw a lil cookout I'm in my own world, I go buy beer, pick up items I need etc, no biggie.

Comment

OP, I sometimes lay in bed at night wondering the same.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

I ran into my neighbor at the grocery store. He is around my age, maybe a little older.

He lives with his baby mama and their two little daughters.

His girl is a pretty light-skinned latina and is taller than him.

Whenever I run into him, he is the one loading his kids in and out the car.

I always see his girl just chilling while he's the one always hustling taking care of their children.

Why is he doing the grocery shopping? and why is it only him putting his daughters in the car and taking them out? Is it because his girl is pretty and he doesn't want her going out in public and possibly running into other guys who might hit on her and make her feel feelings that she doesn't feel with him? Also, she always looks well put together -- has makeup on, hair done, and tight-fitting clothing with skin showing.

Is he trying to keep other guys away from her? What is going on in that relationship? smh
                I got a better question...

Is it normal that an online phaggot ask if being a kok svcking troll is normal ???? I'll seriously **** you up... Figuratively speaking

Did you not guzzle enough kok nectar an hour ago...??? You a true cum guzzling gangster... To each his own...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  OP, I sometimes lay in bed at night wondering the same.

Stop pondering puto and ride hard... Come to me...

Comment

i don't think it's normal. my woman's last relationship was like that, where everything was done for her.. so she came to me with those customs, i let her know that's not my way. New relationship, new everything. She is slowly changing to mesh with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
                      I don’t know bro. It’s hard to say. In the 21st century it’s rather apparent that all genders are shopping for food in supermarkets. It’s not the 1950s house wife gallore.

I think you like the girl... you’re just trolling... hence the original hooters type of pic you posted...

But keep writing your novel bruh!
                      It's not just the grocery shopping. He does everything for her. Take care of the kids, shopping, buy her stuff. She doesn't do diddly squat; every time I see her she is just chillin.

It's unbalanced and you're trying to pretend like that's normal. When I'm at the grocery store it's mostly women there. Don't act foolish.

Comment

Working...
                      X