No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN Confirms Teddy Atlas Won't Work Loma-Rigo Broadcast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Why Beer, because he wont slurp off Loma at the expense of Rigo or call him "boring" like Rafael?
    Eh, can't listen to Teddy talking about putting mustard on sandwiches or water in the basement for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by darius45 View Post
      man i wish we had roy commentating for this fight
      Roy, Paulie, Ward & Thurman would be the DREAM TEAM of Commentating fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Say what you want about Teddy, but the man knows boxing, and even though he is sometimes biased, as we all are, he seems to really care about boxing and explains the way he sees things. He’s giving his PERSONAL OPINION, which is much better than for example HBO’s prick Kellerman and sometimes RJJ spewing the ESTABLISHMENT PROPAGANDA that they are TOLD to.
        Max & Teddy were GREAT on Friday Night Fights but since then they fell off HARD! Must be the $$$$$$$!

Comment

Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
          I disagree. I’ve watched the HBO team for years as well as tons of events on Showtime, ESPN, Sky Sports, BoxNation etc and I think that Kellerman is one of the most knowledgeable and professional guys covering boxing. He doesn’t need his HBO gig bad enough that he would have to stay there if he was unhappy and I’m pretty sure the guy wouldn’t like it if he was told what to say rather than to speak the truth as he sees it. The guy is a major guy on ESPN nowadays and I believe he does the boxing stuff on hbo still because he loves it. People can be such haters on here. What is it exactly that he said that gets some of u guys so upset? Because I’ve enjoyed listening to him talk about boxing since back In his days with his show on public Access Max on Boxing.
          They CHANGED for the $$$$$$$! They AINT the same no more!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Interesting....
            LOL....Nice comment....It is interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I think he had him #1 even before his 1st pro fight lol.

He's a HYPOCRITE!! He bi@tched about GGG's resume and then puts Loma #1???
              Cuz when he "bi@tched" bout lil g's resume his bosses said, "HEY! None of that truth around here!"

So he changed his tune for the $$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Fook this. I love atlas. One of the last of the hardcore boxing guys. Guess be stuck with osuna etc and will have my tv on mute. Him,not being on espn gb cards have also been a let down. So much so that ive actually missed couple them cards. The rest of guys are a new metrosexual sissy style boxing guys. And i myself love the old hardened no bullspit boxing guys.
                Damn dude, you do go for everything wrong in boxing....LOL....must really suk being on the losing end all the time....

Comment

I agree with this 100%. I am so tired of analysts simply towing the company line and shilling for a fighter signed on the network they work for.

I grew up watching the sport before fighters had exclusive network deals. I miss Howard Cosell or Sean O'Grady simply calling the fight. I enjoy Teddy just doing this.

yes, the arguing with Kriegel was unprofessional and distracting but at least I got to see an analyst that cared about what I as a fight fan cares about.

Didn't see this and tried like hell to find it...who was off base? The new guy or Atlas? Can you remember what they were bitching about?

Comment

I see what you did here!
                    LOL....but on the real Teddy & Max used to be great on Friday Night Fights but they changed & I know its cuz the $. Cuz when Max left FNF & got on hbo he put his two cents in the T.B.E./#38 fight & the B-Hop/joke calslappy fight then they changed his tune to fit their hbo agenda....now Max only puts something out there like only once or twice then back to the agenda....& when bob got the espn deal Teddy changed also, from lil g not on the list to lil on the top 5. Went from honest to espn agenda....

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please move him to another location location location. Preferably to a bad neighbourhood...

Comment

Working...
                      X