No announcement yet.

Vaxxed: From Coverup To Catastrophe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaxxed: From Coverup To Catastrophe

Any of you seen this film? What were your thoughts on it? billeau2?

Very sad and scary what has been happening to many vaccinated children, plus how it is being swept under the rug thanks to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Big Pharma.

Here is a review from The New American:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...nes-and-autism

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Any of you seen this film? What were your thoughts on it? billeau2?

Very sad and scary what has been happening to many vaccinated children, plus how it is being swept under the rug thanks to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Big Pharma.

Here is a review from The New American:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...nes-and-autism
    Alex Jones has been saying some of the same thing for years. It is very sad.

When you talk to doctors they say the amount of toxic ingredients is very small. Yet we have incidents and when you cannot trust your government its a real problem.

There are some things we need to vaccinate against, but there are a lot of vaccinations that are not needed. I have always avoided flu shots for the family, things like that.

Another problem is that a lot of things could be responsible for Autism. So much has changed... We are bombarded by waves of all types, over stimulated in all the media. We have vaccines, the environment is more polluted, including food sources. How do we set up a control where we look at one of these factors independ of the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Alex Jones has been saying some of the same thing for years. It is very sad.

When you talk to doctors they say the amount of toxic ingredients is very small. Yet we have incidents and when you cannot trust your government its a real problem.

There are some things we need to vaccinate against, but there are a lot of vaccinations that are not needed. I have always avoided flu shots for the family, things like that.

Another problem is that a lot of things could be responsible for Autism. So much has changed... We are bombarded by waves of all types, over stimulated in all the media. We have vaccines, the environment is more polluted, including food sources. How do we set up a control where we look at one of these factors independ of the rest?
      There is currently a measles outbreak in Samoa and anti-vaxxers are getting grief about it.

But ignored is the fact that two children died in Samoa last year due to measles vaccines.

Vaccines are life savers if you can trust them to be prepared properly, but people have legit reasons to be concerned about taking them when kids are dying or possibly developing autism from them.

And at this point how much do we trust Big Pharma not to be incompetent? Or maybe even to purposefully be deploying poison against the population?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        There is currently a measles outbreak in Samoa and anti-vaxxers are getting grief about it.

But ignored is the fact that two children died in Samoa last year due to measles vaccines.

Vaccines are life savers if you can trust them to be prepared properly, but people have legit reasons to be concerned about taking them when kids are dying or possibly developing autism from them.

And at this point how much do we trust Big Pharma not to be incompetent? Or maybe even to purposefully be deploying poison against the population?
        Exactly. I could not say it better myself. I wish I had an answer. We know that big Pharma and the government has given black men syphilus and dosed people with LSD... Among other such experiments. Its not being paranoid do suggest a way of eliminating excess populations through measures like poison.

Comment

The guy who mad that movie is a proven fraud who took 500,000 pounds from a lawyer to fix a study and has since lost his medical license and now does this anti-vax **** to make money.

It has more holes in it than the PGA tour. Most of it is just straight up lies.

As for Samoa the 2 deaths were caused by an expired muscle relaxant the nurse mixed with the vaccine and she's now facing 5 years in jail and now 70 kids are dead from measles.

there's been 150,000 deaths from measles just this year worldwide.

Meanwhile a child born today in the US is 14 times more likely to be executed by the state than have a life-threatening reaction to a vaccine.
          Last edited by Furn; 12-08-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            The guy who mad that movie is a proven fraud who took 500,000 pounds from a lawyer to fix a study and has since lost his medical license and now does this anti-vax **** to make money.

It has more holes in it than the PGA tour. Most of it is just straight up lies.

As for Samoa the 2 deaths were caused by an expired muscle relaxant the nurse mixed with the vaccine and she's now facing 5 years in jail and now 70 kids are dead from measles.

there's been 150,000 deaths from measles just this year worldwide.

Meanwhile a child born today in the US is 14 times more likely to be executed by the state than have a life-threatening reaction to a vaccine.
            Those are all great points...excellent post.

My own feeling about vaccines is a general feeling about big pharma which is always trying to push excessive drugs and cannot be trusted. We need certain Vaccinations, for things like Polio and Measles, but all the new vaccines for flu strains, etc is worry some... people have to develop a tolerance to flu strains and to colds...Under ideal conditions introducing a little bit of the flu to do so, such as with a vaccine, is a good thing, but there have been problems with stabilizing agents (Mercury being used) etc and occasionally with the flu shots making people sick, and...flu shots are a wonderful way to introduce the population at large to things unknown.

I gave examples of what this government has done injecting people with things...and to me this means that we have to be very aware of vaccination programs and social programs...They are reportedly trying to chip people, which will be described as having a lot of social good and is, regardless, a dreadful thing of which to consent. All these programs should be scrutinized very carefully. I am willing to accept distrust along with the notion that vaccination programs have wiped out many diseases that greatly affected the human population.

Keep in mind that routinely mercury is used as an agent in these vaccines... Yes Mercury is a great stabilizing agent, and lead paint adheres beautifully... I mean we need people to demand that these procedures are monitered carefully... Big pharma and big government are very dangerous en****** that work for their own perpetuation.

Oh and regarding the anti vaccine movement and this film you speak of: Truthfully there are medical professionals who are on board with the anti vaccination movement. I won't comment on the issues per se because I am undecided about the validity of the arguments advanced...I think we certainly have to vaccinate against certain conditions. I like to think we could create safe vaccines and use them judiciously...Overusing antibiotics has been a big mistake, even if antibiotics are a good thing, perhaps a similar logic could be applied to vaccinations and the risks associated with them.
            Last edited by billeau2; 12-08-2019, 11:50 PM.

Comment

An acquaintance ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks after getting a flu shot. She's ok now but was experiencing weird effects with her speech and walking.

I haven't gotten one myself since.

Comment

You need to be careful and considered with everything.

However, Vaxxed is dangerous paranoid conspiracy idiocy, and the anti-vax movement by and large are horrible, horrible people with massive mental issues.

Comment

unless you're that crackpot who rubs some weed on a broken leg you will find that any "drug" you take has a potential for serious side effects. vaccinations have all but wiped out major, serious diseases. they work. there are serious diseases you've probably never heard of and would need to look up and you should be very, very thankful of that.

get little timmy his polio vaccine, he will thank you and so will his classmates.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    unless you're that crackpot who rubs some weed on a broken leg you will find that any "drug" you take has a potential for serious side effects. vaccinations have all but wiped out major, serious diseases. they work. there are serious diseases you've probably never heard of and would need to look up and you should be very, very thankful of that.

get little timmy his polio vaccine, he will thank you and so will his classmates.
                    Unfortunately some topics are polarizing. There are always reactionaries in any movement. The problem is not even the vaccines but the stabilizing materials sometimes used, the way a vaccination system can be used to reach so much of a given population.

Most people would not curse the purpose of the FDA when espousing the need for better drugs, yet there are people who would have no drug oversights and others who would create more burocratic red tape to mainstream new drugs into the population.

It is important that we distinguish between skeptics and reactionary individuals.

Comment

Working...
                    X