Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'm a Totally Different Fighter Now To The Old Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan simply can't be beaten now he's fixed his hand. He's knocking dudes out for fun

Comment

The deluded fraud 'king Con' is back and better than ever ......sorry ...lol, .....even the most ridiculous of his fan base must realise they have been taken for mugs.Their hero promised them nearly six years ago he was 'going to clean up the welterweights'.......the clown has never fought even one of the top guys.....this kid is just a frightened Con Merchant who to his bank managers credit stepped up around five pounds once and was nearly killed.

Comment

Khan is trying to use his hype talk for a big payday rather than his glass jaw. Yep, a totally different fighter and approach to get that American payday money. Never mine.

Comment

Everybody please leave him alone, Tell him he is great so he will fight Brook. He was involved in one of the worst ko of the year

Comment

The khan blueprint. Get knocked out, blame trainer, change trainers, fight scrubs, beat scrubs, tell everyone you're better than ever. Repeat this cycle as many times as possible.

Comment

You can't train chin.

Fact.

Comment

different fighter same chin

Comment

You always say that A Mere Con

Comment

Khan's getting knocked out again when he fights even a half-decent puncher.

His chin was already weak before getting knocked out by Canelo. Now a jab could probably hurt him.

Comment

Fighting Canelo and getting KO'd brutally has not only weakened Khan's chin, it's also weakened his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X