Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Wants To 'Make Statement' By Fighting Luis Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyce too slow, even @ 50 Ortiz will win

Comment

• Joyce is now working with Haymon apparently, and will be making his US debut soon.

Comment

• No response from Ortiz, interesting...

Comment

• Jersey Joe Joyce grinds him down and stops him late. Ortiz not responded yet?

Comment

• Lol someone with 5 fights is calling Luis out...so much for being a boogeyman

I got Ortiz still in this fight tho. Joyce is a robot with a punch

Comment

• Originally posted by the madison View Post
              no response from ortiz, interesting...
              he shook!

He scurrrrrred!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Joyce is now working with Haymon apparently, and will be making his US debut soon.
                Wow is that guy in your avi related to Eddie Hearns? I had no idea he was part black and came from a boxing family. Much respect to Eddie now, I thought he was just another phoney.

Comment

• Joyce needs to earn his shot before he calls out the big names. obviously they are not going to fight you now when you have beaten nobody, have no high ranking and bring zero money to the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Joyce needs to earn his shot before he calls out the big names. obviously they are not going to fight you now when you have beaten nobody, have no high ranking and bring zero money to the table.
                    Why did ortiz fight Allen razvan and Scott then mate. Think.theres another bum he fought recently too

Comment

• lol as much as I like Joyce's attitude, he has no business being in the ring with Ortiz or anyone good.

He's horrendously slow.

Comment

Working...
                      X