Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think Carmello Anthony deserves HOF

I'm conflicted.

Opinions ?

No way. He was all flash and no substance.

Comment

nope.. he was the reason linsanity got booted from the knicks. bruh wanted to be the star of the team. plus he's been playing very poor these past few years.

Comment

I mean, he was trapped in our ****ty Knicks system for years.

But he couldn't win

But he has won medals (with obviously a great team in the Olympics)

I'm leaning towards no.

Comment

Buckets = HOF

Bottom line.

Slouched on D which was not his forte but could put the rock through the basket with the best of em.

Without a doubt he’ll be inducted.

When ? Is a totally different question.

My 3 cents......

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-13-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

No .....................

Comment

Got to compare his stats with other HOF players. But if I went with my gut feelings, NO.
              He was never about chasing greatness when he was in his prime.

You can argue that when they both came in the same year Carmelo was a better player than Lebron.
              What happened is that Lebrons work ethic and passion won putt.
              Lebron stayed in the gym relentlessly improving his game.
              While carmelo was busy trying to be a star and catering to Lala.
              Now Lebron is still healthy and going strong while Carmelo’s body is breaking down on him.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                nope.. he was the reason linsanity got booted from the knicks. bruh wanted to be the star of the team. plus he's been playing very poor these past few years.
                Lol really Lin is not a star quality player. He had potential to be a solid starting guard but that’s it.
                Right now he can’t even finish a whole season healthy. He might be done.

Comment

Definitely. Never had much success with winning, but based off his stats alone he's getting in.

16 consecutive seasons where he averaged at least 21 ppg on 45% shooting. Is a career 80% FT shooter and 35% from 3s as well. Led the league in scoring at least once, and had multiple 26-28 ppg seasons. Although he's been declining the last few years, his only truly lousy season was last year.

19th all time on the scoring list and could definitely surpass Duncan, Garnett, Havlicek and Pierce by the end of this upcoming season. Has already surpassed guys like Iverson, Vinsanity, and McGrady who also didnt win anything and are HOF or HOF locks (Vince). If he plays another two or three seasons he'll be top ten on the scoring list for sure.

Comment

Him making it to the hall is like Arturo Gatti having been inducted to the HOF.

Comment

Working...
                    X