No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
    Again VERY LOW is wrong. Even Kovalev said they were borderline. So stop with this assumption that those shots were to the extremities of lowness.

Please observe Weeks and Kovalev Body language below. Notice how when Kovalev drops his hands and backs up against the ropes Weeks flinches closer as if he was going to stop the fight because Kovalev drops his has and pretty much gives up. Take in mind this happens about 5-10 seconds before the stoppage. Weeks had already made up his mind Kovalev was not defending his self or fighting back.

Weeks was clearly poised and ready, looking for any excuse to earn his scum-money by stopping the fight and giving Ward another undeserved win.

Here's are the first 2 punches in that gif you posted, filmed from another angle.

A blatent low left, followed by a chopping right hand to the back of the head when Kovalev bent over after being hit in the groin.
    Last edited by kafkod; 06-22-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Weeks was clearly poised and ready, looking for any excuse to earn his scum-money by stopping the fight and giving Ward another undeserved win.

Here's are the first 2 punches in that gif you posted, filmed from another angle.

A blatent low left, followed by a chopping right hand to the back of the head when Kovalev bent over after being hit in the groin.
      Toney Weeks saved Kov from an aneurysm. You should be thanking Weeks that he lives to fight another day.

Comment

• https://giant.gfycat.com/BriskOddbal...ewheatear.webm

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Toney Weeks saved Kov from an aneurysm. You should be thanking Weeks that he lives to fight another day.

Lol, that's a good one!

Protect boxers from brain injuries in by having them hit each other in the nuts instead of in the head!
          Last edited by kafkod; 06-22-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Lol, that's a good one!

Protect boxers from brain injuries in by having them hit each other in the nuts instead of in the head!
            Yeah sure, if you assume their nuts are attached to their navel and only one punch landed in round 8.

Where was SirGay born? Chernobyl?

Comment

Oh my God. You guys STILL Bitcch*ing? ITS OVER. Move on. It's not going to be reversed. Seen FAR WORSE FOWLS that were NEVER reversed. Move on to a fight you guys think is even MORE important like McGregor Vs Mayweather LOL.
              Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 06-22-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                Oh my God. You guys STILL Bitcch*ing? ITS OVER. Move on. It's not going to be reversed. Seen FAR WORSE FOWLS that were NEVER reversed. Move on to a fight you guys think is even MORE important. McGregor Vs Mayweather LOL.
                Who the **** is that guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                  Oh my God. You guys STILL Bitcch*ing? ITS OVER. Move on. It's not going to be reversed. Seen FAR WORSE FOWLS that were NEVER reversed. Move on to a fight you guys think is even MORE important. McGregor Vs Mayweather LOL.
                  Trust me fella, the stink of that fight is going to hang around for a long time.

And I'm talking about Kovalev/Ward, not the pile of shit you brought into the discussion.

Comment

Trust me fella, the stink of that fight is going to hang around for a long time.

And I'm talking about Kovalev/Ward, not the pile of shit you brought into the discussion.
                    The stink is you living in the past and cant let go.
                    Watch Trinidad vs Vargas. That was something worth being pissed about but no one gave a $h*t and NOTHING was changed. Your probably were still in diapers.

Comment

Who the **** is that guy?
                      Ive been here since 2011. Who are you? Besides the
                      Obvious whiner

Comment

Working...
                      X