Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-10-2016, 12:20 PM #1
Tago got me busted!

Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
BigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,270,459.92
that sig tho.. - Santa_ 
Default My theory to what happens after death

After years of trying to grasp this I've come to the realization no one will ever know what happens once we die, because there is no such thing as knowing what happens after death since we no longer exist. When people say "I wonder what happens after death", there is no such thing as me, you or anyone else anymore. Our brains completely shut down and we become brain dead when we die, so there is no way possible to understand what happens after death since the brain is no longer functioning. We lose all knowledge and the ability to observe, see, hear, smell and learn. The same exact way before we were born.

So the phrase "we will all know the answer to death when we die" isn't entirely true. I think the most we can do is try to understand it.

Now with that being said, I feel that reincarnation is the only logical answer and this is the reason..........

This universe is billions of years old. What are the mathematical odds that you are alive RIGHT NOW at this very moment instead of being "dead" (as in no reincarnation) millennia ago?

The odds are astronomical.

There are also a lot of kids that say they can remember their previous life and go in to great detail. They even have quite a few websites dedicated to cases just like this for children that can remember their previous life. Are there some that are lying just because their parents set them up to lie and get a book deal? Of course, but out of the countless stories, they ALL can't be lying.

With all of that being said, there is definitely someone/something in between death and conceivement.......... God perhaps?

Last edited by BigNuts; 03-10-2016 at 12:40 PM.
BigNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:30 PM #2
Mike

Quoted: 2818 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,577,926,395,795,131,334,656.00
Total Points: 1,614,231,395,795,133,267,968.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:35 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1943 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,591,148.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

I hear your nuts get smaller
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:35 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1943 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,591,148.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

Why people fear death doe?
boxingfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 12:52 PM #5
Tago got me busted!

Quoted: 1030 Post(s)
BigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond reputeBigNuts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,270,459.92
that sig tho.. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Why people fear death doe?

Because they do not fully take the time to grasp it from a sensible standpoint. A lot of people have grown up believing in a specific religion because their parents and grandparents believe in it, so they are afraid of questioning what they were brought up to believe in their entire lives.

I grew up in a family with a strong belief in a specific religion and it was taboo/looked down upon to talk about any other religion or theory to what happens after death.

For christians, people are scared to die because they believe they are going to hell where there is a creature with red pantyhoes and horns with a pitchfork that will stick you for all eternity if you are bad and they are simply afraid of dying with a guilty conscious.

Same way for most people that believe in a place of paradise for being good. They are not nearly as scared as people that believe they are going to hell
BigNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 01:03 PM #6
The Driver's Seat

Quoted: 2381 Post(s)
Nubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond reputeNubia has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,002,495,998.99
Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. GGG p4p#1 baby! - OnePunch Keep up the great work around here - Chollo Vista Take that hot dog. Whore. Lmfao - No Diggity That as.shole krazyn8tive got put in his place - punchr 
No Message - //// 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S.O.G Ward 

Hopefully you just get reincarnated as an animal or something. I wonder if you'd have any say in what animal or creature you're reincarnated as.
Nubia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 01:58 PM #7
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4228 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,573,588,809,433,168,924,901,376.00
Total Points: 3,573,588,809,433,168,924,901,376.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

You either spend eternity with Christ or seperated from him
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:05 PM #8
Mike

Quoted: 2818 Post(s)
Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,577,926,395,795,131,334,656.00
Total Points: 1,614,231,395,795,133,267,968.00
Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL Welcome back man - Rocky... 
Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
cheers! bud :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. :beerchug: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 
:kiss: - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Have a footlong my nigga - Mighty_Windir Can't green ya for your post in the NFL thread so...Have a beer LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
You either spend eternity with Christ or seperated from him
Sounds like a right control freak.
Mr Ehrmantraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:10 PM #9
Sehnsucht

Quoted: 3154 Post(s)
Weltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond reputeWeltschmerz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 96,305,173,832,899,887,104.00
Total Points: 100,096,305,173,832,887,435,264.00
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer Always good for a pick me up..  Hang in there Welt. - Hi Rudyo! Top man. - HughJass 
You're a good egg, cunt xxx - !! Anorak Happy holidays Weltz.Keep strong brother. - HughJass Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Weltschmerz- - TBear Merry Christmas -Weltschmerz- - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! lol :beerchug: - -jose- A mug of the dark stuff for a continued era of Klitschko! - PittyPat Ward 115-112 - siablo14 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Hepatitis C - Scott. Weiland 

I would like to know more about brain chemistry and self perception.
Weltschmerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 02:12 PM #10
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 4228 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,573,588,809,433,168,924,901,376.00
Total Points: 3,573,588,809,433,168,924,901,376.00
Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader 
twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 
thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
Sounds like a right control freak.
Sounds like someone who is just.

So if you had a kid and your kid wouldn't listen to you or want anything to do with you at all, even going so far as to curse you or pretend you didn't exist, you would still be like "yeah man we're cool, come hang out with me although you will still act that way?"

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nobody would
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
death, theory

User Tag List