• Show
Clear All

Benn + Eubank was another favourite.

Comment

ali frazier
      benn eubank
      gatti ward

Comment

I watched the Ringside marathon. It was actually really interesting. There was a lot of good footage, especially the behind the scenes stuff about Ali/Fraizer. I wish they could have gone past the 70s though. They gave about 4 minutes to the Holyfield/Bowe rivalry and thats it.

Comment

I think THE rivalry is Ali-Frazier. What didn't it have? First fight was between two undefeated, undisputed heavyweight champs. ENormous hype, and amazing fight. Both fighters taunted each other in and out of the ring.Second fight, Ali gets his revenge. Then obviously, the third fight which is considered by many the greatest fight of all time. Frazier hated Ali, Ali had taunted Frazier to ****, and it was a war. By far the greatest ring rivalry, and my favourite.

Gatti-Ward wasn't that much of a rivalry IMO. They were great friends. Morales-Barrera is a rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
            Tyson and Holyfield
            Tarver and Jones
            Joe Louis and Max Schmeling

My favs by far.
            how is that a rivalry? unless you think a rivalry is tyson getting a good **** kicking.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              how is that a rivalry? unless you think a rivalry is tyson getting a good **** kicking.

why u always hatin on my man. dont u got school tommorrow? your like 16 or 17 right

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                why u always hatin on my man. dont u got school tommorrow? your like 16 or 17 right
                i'm not a hater, i just think those two fights were nothing more than a one-sided affair, that's all.

and i'm 18 and in college.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                  i'm not a hater, i just think those two fights were nothing more than a one-sided affair, that's all.

and i'm 18 and in college.

i was close

Comment

pep-saddler

Comment

Obviously, Benn-Eubank.

Ali-Frazier is another.

Comment

Working...
                      X