Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive the "do you forgive" threads?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you forgive the "do you forgive" threads?

well,

do ya forgive?
    yezzzir
    14.29%
    nozzir
    85.71%

I only forgive the "do you forgive" threads if in return ; they forgive me for not forgiving them in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I only forgive the "do you forgive" threads if in return ; they forgive me for not forgiving them in the first place.
      i see, quoted from the truth lol

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
        well,

do ya forgive?
        I don't forgive myself for making the first forgive thread. As a result I no longer forgive Louis Resto for exposing how much NSB gets hooked on new crack!

Comment

A TRUE WARRRIAH NEVER FORGIVES!!!!

One day everyone is on some macho street cred WARRRRIAH stuff and the next you get these forgiving threads, people here are nuts.

Comment

Comment

for god sake the guy posts like these boxers know him & did HIM wrong personally.he sounds like a guy who needs to step away from his computer.he acts like he knows these boxers personally...I say just STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                for god sake the guy posts like these boxers know him & did HIM wrong personally.he sounds like a guy who needs to step away from his computer.he acts like he knows these boxers personally...I say just STFU!
                sad part is most of the time the people you're talking about are the ones calling others overly emotional and keyboard WARRRIAHHHS. lmao

Yeah okay 'gangsta'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Something like that... Actually... Not really. It's becoming an epidemic.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    are you talking about me?

this is a joke thread you know, when did i sound like i new boxers personally LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X