• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the current Warriors team

Beats Jordan's Bulls in 7.

Don't @ me

Nah.......

Comment

This dynasty's over bruh - the rest of the league is catching up as we saw in the WCF. It was a good run, and I know that you enjoyed it, but next year the Warriors will be defeated...

Comment

For sure. The LeBron team that beat the Warriors also beats the Bulls. Even the current Houston team beats the Bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          This dynasty's over bruh - the rest of the league is catching up as we saw in the WCF. It was a good run, and I know that you enjoyed it, but next year the Warriors will be defeated...
          Honestly, Boston might play them in the finals.

Houston isn't the same team.

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          For sure. The LeBron team that beat the Warriors also beats the Bulls. Even the current Houston team beats the Bulls.
          That loss, OKC tired them out after that series. Brutal series, then Steph was hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I think the dubs will win one more chip this year and then the run will be over when Klay leaves for the money.

Comment

not under 90's rules..Warriors would not be effective under those rules

Comment

They will be if they still have Swan. Plus Ajax always set a mean pick.

Comment

They do easy but not the bron lakers

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    not under 90's rules..Warriors would not be effective under those rules
                    Jordan would have no answer if Andre igoudala locked down on him

Comment

Working...
                    X